My s475 winter project

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I sprayed that last pass to compensate for the heat. I was only trapping 108 all day and I'm normal 110-111 on fuel. But it was to hot for my setup to run good. So sprayed right before 3rd gear and shut it off just after 1000ft. Just a little .54 jet. Was just supposed to be fr spool up but I raced mpd's 6.7 (went 10.54@132) last pass so had to givr it to her lol still lost by a lot haha. So 11.78@113 with a 1.73 60' so soft 60 and relatively short burst of a small shot of spray. I hope to be 70s on fuel when it gets cool again when my set up shines.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Awesome! Jared is just mad that it'll be almost as fasy as his with just a tune!

For just a tune this truck is stronger then any other 6.4 I've been in idk why. Maybe the trans but feels so good. If I get it it probably won't be raced but a few times. Unless someone buys the 6.0. Then it'll be turned into a race truck lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I say no way on a bigger hosting at least until you have a looser converter in it. You're already having spooling issues, kinda crazy if you do something to make it worse lol.

If you want more power then spray it!

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
I don't want to live off spray going down the track until the motor is built. Just use it to spool at the line if needed until i get a converter. I may also block off my BOV next time I go to the track and see if tht affects anything.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I don't want to live off spray going down the track until the motor is built. Just use it to spool at the line if needed until i get a converter. I may also block off my BOV next time I go to the track and see if tht affects anything.

Why would you block your bov....?

Latest posts

Members online