My s475 winter project

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Doubtful. A buddy of mine was dropping to 28-30 on pulls and it was running fine. Til it screwed the injectors up anyway. 50psi is pretty good with an airdog and those huge injectors you have. May have to bump up to an Aeromotive or Fuelab pump to get higher than that.

I think you're having a problem somewhere else though. How are your FICM volts looking? How about HPO?

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Ficm is good all the way thru, building great oil pressure. Checked ipr and was fine. I'm thinking it's harness or glow plugs but more toward harness with the smoke part and idle just seems off but that may be me being anal. No codes. Once it's running it runs good as sh*t. Just getting it running blows. I plugged it in tonight so we will see what happens tomorrow. If it doesn't start I'm just going to order a new harness and open the ficm up see if anything looks wrong. Even tho it shows good doesn't always mean it is.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
The guy I was talking about dropping pressure bad now has the whole setup from Marty's with the Aeromotive A-1000 and the pressure needle never moves. He is only running 190/75's though but that pump should supply more fuel than you'll ever need. I have no experience with the Fuelab personally but have heard lots of good things. Can't go wrong either way

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
How far is your fuel pressure dropping? What's it start at?

50 psi isn't bad, the biggest problem is the ad and the fass pumps are junk, mine always gives me problems

Latest posts

Members online