• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

NADP 5r110 and Suncoast converter 6.0

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Selling the trans from BB, I'm not going to beat this truck so I decided to get rid of it. Its an NADP fully built transmission, 300mm billet input shaft, MagHytec deep pan. Converter is a Suncoast 2100rpm. Transmission shifted great when pulled. I'm unsure of actual mileage on this but I can't think its very high as BB spent more downtime than actually running.

$4250.00 OBO no core needed on either.

Willing to take possible trades, open to anything really lol.

IF I get my asking price and it works out, I will have Marty install it in your truck and it is currently as Marty's Diesel Performance.

IF I'm too high, don't be afraid to shoot offers.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
ALSO, I am going to TS so if anyone out that way or anyone coming to TS wants it I can haul it to them next month.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
You could either get a 6.4 converter for it or use a 6.4 flexplate and all of it will work on a 6.4. I will separate also if you just want the transmission.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
You could either get a 6.4 converter for it or use a 6.4 flexplate and all of it will work on a 6.4. I will separate also if you just want the transmission.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
id be interested to see if you could estimate the miles on it, i have a fully built sun coast with a billet tq, but im not sure it will be able to hold up to the future HP #'s id like to get to. My trans has maybe 1500 miles on it, and non of those miles are from the track or pulling, stricktly driving. Let me know if your interested, it should support 600+, but when i spray im hoping to be much higher than that.

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
Yes thats true but the billet shaft and deep pan are optional upgrades, if you were buying this trans new it would be just north of $6000 before shipping.

This is a great deal for somebody.

plus core too :thumbsup:

This is a great deal for somebody. If i didnt have a spare i might pick this up. If you do find a buyer for the trans, i might be interested in the converter.

Latest posts

Members online