Need Help, Stranded at my house

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Any one know anything about the superchips race programers. I have one and I put my truck to stock. Ran an H&s for about an hour put the truck back to stock. Then went to load the superchip back in and it wouldnt load so now I am screwd. It said the tuner wasnt vinlocked but was registerd to the original vehicle. It has never been in any truck other than my black one, And thats the one I was trying to put it back in.

I have to go to work. What hapens if I drive the ttruck?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You may want to contact Superchips. You are honestly the only person I have ever seen with that tuner on a 6.4L.

Atsah

Reaction score
Doesn't your truck now have stock tuning from returning it to stock with the H&S?

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Superchips is only open 8-5

H&s isnt mine I was running it to see if I had trans issues or if it was the superchips ****y tunes causeing my issues.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Going to try this thing to see if it will get me buy. The engine light is on but It hasnt gone into regine yet.
6e57c46b.jpg

Atsah

Reaction score
I wouldn't think so but I really don't know.. I'm not a chip or a 6.4 expert, I'm sure someone with chime in to help that knows about this stuff.. Good luck..

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If the Flo-Pro thing doesn't work, there will be a very high chance that the truck will go into constant regen and/or limp mode.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Hmmm.......Well i guess I will just have to see what happens. I am so done with superchips though. Thinking about just putting the whole truck back to stock.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Not trying to start a conspiracy theory or anything but I feel like there have been other instances where people flash h&s and then returned to stock and tried to go with another tuner and had a similar issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Not trying to start a conspiracy theory or anything but I feel like there have been other instances where people flash h&s and then returned to stock and tried to go with another tuner and had a similar issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think I read a thread on PSN where this happened. I could be wrong though.

JonathanN

Reaction score
Have heard that there is a difference between returning to stock and returning to factory. Might only be an Livewire w/IDP Tunes thing, but if that was the case with the H&S, then maybe that's why the SuperChips isn't working?

BFT

Reaction score
Returning to stock is just that, stock. The majority of these "mishaps" seem to be because of a low battery. Tuning these trucks take a bit, 10-12 min at minimum, an even more so when goin for "stock" to being tuned.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Have heard that there is a difference between returning to stock and returning to factory. Might only be an Livewire w/IDP Tunes thing, but if that was the case with the H&S, then maybe that's why the SuperChips isn't working?

Loading the original stock file is what you want to do.

Latest posts

Members online