Need Help, Stranded at my house

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Just talked to superchips they said that the reason that it wouldnt load was because H&s and bullydog will leave a foot print in the computer and that i needed to have my truck relashed by ford.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
H&S sometimes has trouble returning to stock like said... but they dont leave a footprint.. H&S cant be traced by ford and that's what is classified as a "footprint" i believe.. if you could get that H&S and retune to stock again would be worth a try

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Hmm good info here...

Just because i really have no idea, what exactly will happen if the truck goes into regeneration mode without the DPF in place? Ive never really read anywhere that its actually happened. It will just sense there is no DPF and go into limp mode most likely?

BFT

Reaction score
Hmm good info here...

Just because i really have no idea, what exactly will happen if the truck goes into regeneration mode without the DPF in place? Ive never really read anywhere that its actually happened. It will just sense there is no DPF and go into limp mode most likely?

itll dump out raw fuel (white smoke) due to constant regeneration

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
superchips was full of **** I got the truck reflashed by ford then drove home and tried to tune it and it did the same thing.

And dont run it without the dpf without a tune it will get stuck in regine.

Atsah

Reaction score
superchips was full of **** I got the truck reflashed by ford then drove home and tried to tune it and it did the same thing.

And dont run it without the dpf without a tune it will get stuck in regine.

:doh: Those dumbazz's...

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Well the issue has been turnd over to superchips engineers. Was on the phone with tech suport for a few hours and they couldnt figure it out.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Now this was from my dads 06 F350.
He had a Superrchips on his truck, he would not listen to me to call innovative and wished he did now.
He turned his truck back to stock to take it to the dealer for some work.
When he got it back the Superchips would not recognize the truck.
It might be that when going back to stock with the Superchips that the some of the information is stored to recognize the truck.
When you flash with the H&S it might just use say the Vin only and erase the others.
I bet if you could clear the Superchips it would be fine.
But I would just get another tuner form the big 3 and be done with it.

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
I decided to update my H&S today and eventually realized they sent me the tuner with a 1 gb sd card and the new update needed a 2 gb sd card. They failed to let me know this before i updated so then they reccomend me go to wal-mart and get a 2 gb card mean while my truck wont start because i didnt have a sd card for it. Ended up finding a 2 gb card in my old HTC droid cell phone and took it out and re-formated it and did a full update on it. Go to load it in my truck and it locked up. must have tried 10 times and wouldnt work. finally 3 hours h&s customer service they said they would put a trouble ticket in and if i didnt hear back by saturday to call them back which i need my truck every day so went out to try one last time and it finally worked. I was going to load the 300 hot damn tune on it after everything was updated but now i think i will leave it alone for now.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Still havent heard back from superchips..........not gonna run that excuse for a programer again anyway.

Atsah

Reaction score
Still havent heard back from superchips..........not gonna run that excuse for a programer again anyway.

Didn't they discontinue the Race programmer due to EPA.. I thought I read that somewhere.. I know most people don't like them but I used them for years in 7.3 and 6.0 trucks without any problems.. I decided to quit while I was ahead and sold my Flashpaq last year..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.