NEST Xmas GTG

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
yup 19 in 2.5 hrs. haha. im not worried about not being allowed to because im not big into it. and i make the back seat of my truck extremely comfortable. wouldn't be the first time i slept there in the cold by choice.

Bring an air mattress(or buy one, cheap anyway) or sleeping bag. We ran into problems in the shop and I had to stay the night once because it was real late... I slept on the floor using my sweatshirt as a pillow and no other blankets whatsoever because the other two guys that were there took the couch haha the floor isn't too bad..

Happy almost birthday man

dsberman94

Reaction score
thanks for the wish. usually i run to the olds mans house and grab the camping tote we have. i got the twin sized air matress blown up in the back seat one time by sliding the front seats all the way forward. then i keep blankets behind the seat with a pillow on the seat and the tote has a comforter in it. i call it the northern comfort edition. ive slept in a house on the floor but they were concrete floors with no basement and the wood burner went out. good thing for cuddlebuddies. haha. but im hoping im not working that weekend. might have to try to take it off but retail work would be difficult to do that with. haha

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
This sounds like one heck of a time I would love to come and meet you guys in person. I live in south jersey right around Cherry Hill, Voorhees if anyone would like to ride up together I have a spot in my ec.

dsberman94

Reaction score
just realized this is like a straight shot 84 west till i hit vernon township. haha. hour and a half maybe less.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Im about 30 mins from 84 but yeah its very easy from 84

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Hummmm. Gotta check with the ole ball and chain but....

I say maybe

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

rat49f6

Reaction score
18 route 94 mcafee nj
There is a quality inn across the street and a local place that is a bit cheaper I can get the number for

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online