NEST Xmas GTG

rat49f6

Reaction score
Im ok with doing that as long as yiu are confident your tank straps are in good shape or you get new ones

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

rat49f6

Reaction score
Kanuck15 another guys is coning frim Johnstown area too an fte guy...
You are selling thw obs parts right?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Im ok with doing that as long as yiu are confident your tank straps are in good shape or you get new ones

They are in pretty good shape. I might grab an extra one just in case one breaks if you recommend it. Wouldn't be the first time I've had to ratchet strap a fuel tank up to get home. Haha.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I'll look at them when I get home to see how rusty they are. It surprises me how little rust there is on this truck though.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Im trying to get some wild game together for Sat night so if anyone wants to bring other food or drinks you are more than welcome

rat49f6

Reaction score
I should have some venison and bear again

dsberman94

Reaction score
im still hoping im able to make it. only reason i would leave saturday night is if i have work sunday otherwise im there the whole weekend. What other projects are going on during the days?

rat49f6

Reaction score
We try to keep projects simple for the chirstmas gtg ... But if turn out is good I'm willing to have bi monthly project gtgs

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I would love to come out to a project g2g I am mechanically inclined and would love to help others get their project going given the opportunity! Looking forward to this one!

rat49f6

Reaction score
As of right now vi have to say there won't be drinking any alcohol at the shop. My grandfather is worried about the liability because if the business. Im ginna talk to him tomorrow and discuss the fact that everyone will be staying with me or across the street and rhat everyone drinking will have a designated driver no matter if they have one or 10. I hope everyone understand which knowing the group I'm sure you do. We do have the option of a very local bar or my living room after wards to party.

Latest posts

Members online