New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Crack85

Reaction score
:drool:
I hope Ford addresses the connecting rods.
That way, people can start running 6.7's like 6.4's with 300+ hp tunes. :D :ford:

It will be interesting to see how ppl delete these. Not like high sulphur license are just being handed out. But then again I don't know

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how ppl delete these. Not like high sulphur license are just being handed out. But then again I don't know

You can always go with spartan but you'll never know we might not even need tuners for the Daily drive people.

Lysons

Reaction score

They did they made them thicker but I hope the new CP4 can handle high HP tunes with modification.

I hope they can make stupidly high power with just a tune lol.
Hopefully get the Dmax and CumminGs boys off of us for a while.

Lysons

Reaction score

They did they made them thicker but I hope the new CP4 can handle high HP tunes with modification.

I hope they can make stupidly high power with just a tune lol.
Hopefully get the Dmax and CumminGs boys off of us for a while.

Do you have any info on the thicker con-rods?
Oh I am sure it will be able to.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

This. Honestly, the only reason I'd want to delete is for the sound of a 5" TBE, I'm sure the DPF on tunes will put you at about 500 rwhp(assuming ford rates them at 450 or so).

6.4strokin

Reaction score
im guessing they are going to bump up the torque to 850-875 ft-lbs. Remember guys these truck need to be reliable

powerstroked08

Reaction score
They need to do a special edition. Like a Shelby edition thats slightly lowered and a bump in power. Say 650 horse and 1000 ft/lbs! Make it like a lightning but a diesel on roids! Just thinking out loud.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
They need to do a special edition. Like a Shelby edition thats slightly lowered and a bump in power. Say 650 horse and 1000 ft/lbs! Make it like a lightning but a diesel on roids! Just thinking out loud.

:whs: That be amazing with a DPF on tuner and CAI from factory. Like what did did with the F-150 Tremor SCLB 4.10's and bump it up in power.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Well Ford will do 875, Chevrolet will do 900 and so the cycle will continue. LOL

Let him bear the palm who has won it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well Ford will do 875, Chevrolet will do 900 and so the cycle will continue. LOL

Let him bear the palm who has won it.

IDK if the 6.6 duramax has room for improvement unless the add a bigger HPFP and bump the power up. The 6.6 is so out dated it's like a 7.3 LOL.

Latest posts

Members online