New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wish they'd go back to the brown cowhide they used to have vs the gross red looking stuff

12stroker

Reaction score
My gf used to have a 11 king ranch and that is not real leather my 12's leather is better quality. And a friend of mine saw the 15's and it's not real. Like back in 03-10 that's the real leather that should be in a king ranch.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Hmm... My dad owned an 11 KR and it definitely was different than the lariat leather. Weird

WHY NOT

Reaction score
They sure seem different that the lariat insides but they are different from the earlier models too

Sent from my I fone 5

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
The quality isn't has good and what was in a 6.0 or 6.4. That's the type of leather I would want in these trucks agian.

Maybe I didn't condition my 6.0 enough but the KR in them were JUNK compared to my 6.4. I refuse to go drive or look at a 6.7 because i don't want to buy one lol

12stroker

Reaction score
They sure seem different that the lariat insides but they are different from the earlier models too

Sent from my I fone 5

Too me that have grown up in south Texas where the king ranch is located at the real leather would be like what you found in a 6.0 or 6.4. That's all I am saying I was hoping they were going back to the original real look.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Too me that have grown up in south Texas where the king ranch is located at the real leather would be like what you found in a 6.0 or 6.4. That's all I am saying I was hoping they were going back to the original real look.

6.4 KR is WAY different from 7.3 and 6.0

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

Oh I totally feel where you are coming from. In my opinion I like the platinums more at this point bc of the monotone.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
There was never a 7.3 king ranch. I was just saying I wanted saddle type leather is all.

I guess I got the early 6.0 trucks confused. I've seen a bunch of 7.3's with 6.0 KR interior I guess.

But the point is that the 6.4 trucks didn't have the same saddle style leather that the 6.0's did

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Dude, so true. I saw one in person and about puked. Instant flashbacks to the old red cloth interior that came in the OBS trucks

Agree 100% I'm sorry but the new KR leather looks like the lariat leather in a bright Red. They should bring back the REAL cowhide leather. You pay a hefty price for the KR with that kind of leather unacceptable LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.