new billet exhaust manifolds

Spindrift

Reaction score
They have the look of a winner. Porting the heads?

Go ahead and call me a cry baby. This is the second of two recent threads that have talked about custom exhaust headers. In both cases I've asked the OP whether or not he was planning to port the heads. In both cases my question was either ignored or slipped through the cracks. Is this some kinda' forbidden discussion topic? Seems to me that ported headers are a bit of waste if you're not going to match the heads. IMO, it's a lot like paying for big sticks and then running a tune that pulls gobbs of fuel...you never see the real potential. What am I missing?

Mdub707

Reaction score
The quality looks to be exceptional. Interested to see how these work. Never heard of Steed Speed before this thread either...

TRUBBS

Reaction score
The quality looks to be exceptional. Interested to see how these work. Never heard of Steed Speed before this thread either...

steed speed has been doing alot with the cummins market, guess their now getting into the psd's.

subs for install pictures. cant wait to see what the truck lays down this year!

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Are these made of stainless??

I can't wait to see the results, I definitely want a set of these if they come out with a way to bolt them up to stock style up pipes.

Latest posts

Members online