New from Vermont

poosniffer

Reaction score
Hey guys.Even tho I'm not a Powerstoke owner (yet) I enjoy reading about all diesels and want to learn as much as I can about what makes them great.I came close to buying a 2008 F250 (Job2) Lariat last year but was unable to make a deal with Heritage Ford.I did end up with the truck in my sig which I'm happy with so far.I'm always looking on Ebay at the 6.4 Powerstrokes and some day I hope to find a LOW mileage dually possibly a KR.Our local Fair (Franklin Co. Field Days) is a couple of weeks away and I look forward to the truck pulls every year.The Pstrokes always do well.I just LOVE the sound of a spooling 6.0! Hopefully I can contribute to the site from a different perspective for now.Lots of great info on here.Wishing you guys all the best.
-Andy.
Swanton,Vermont.

qcfarmer

Reaction score
Hello, I was at the field days two years ago pulling with my 08 f450. I am going to try to make it down this year.

poosniffer

Reaction score

poosniffer

Reaction score
:welcome:

spent many a drunk nights in swanton back in the day...grew up in Barton over on the east side of the state...

Haha,you must have spent some time at Shabooms in St-Albans then.Ya Barton is about as rural as it gets in VT.
We were over at Crazyhorse Campground in Litteton for Memorial Day which is nearby I think.Gonna own me a little piece of NH one day."Live Free Or Die".

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.