new girl here :)

Jarrod B

Reaction score
ummm...

Jarrod hes here to see you.
thats right cause im a bad mofo.....:evil
C,

aefca07e-aae1-d12f.jpg

and when that happened, my gf gave me chit......

but yes keep them coming :rockon:

I'm thinking with one slight modification to the brand name and vehicle type and Jarrod could have his new stick for his new greenmobile.

you hater. just cause i drive something that gets over 30mpg for my driving style and you cant get above 18.......:hammer:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Christine :gasp: what happened to your tailgate?

My first ex down here in Texas... he decided he HAD to drive the truck and trailer... and when he went to go pull out with the trailer hooked up, he had left the tailgate down. There's not a day goes by that it doesn't really piss me off lol he even grew up driving trucks and trailers; he was a TRUE moron.

sorry for coming off like that... let me start over

ohh haaaaaaaaai

LOL LOL

tha'ts right 'cause I'm a bad mofo.....:evil

and when that happened, my gf gave me chit......

but yes keep them coming :rockon:

you hater. just cause I drive something that gets over 30mpg for my driving style and you can't get above 18.......:hammer:

You are a dork.

LOL even your gf won't show you her boobs? You're doing it wrong, Jarrod!

Keep what coming?? Put the bottle down...

I highly doubt Jared is hating on youat all bahahahaha LOL

Jarrod B

Reaction score
You are a dork.

LOL even your gf won't show you her boobs? You're doing it wrong, Jarrod!

Keep what coming?? Put the bottle down...

um no ive seen hers plently of times and other. im talkin about my past and she got all upset and all.

the boob pics....

i know..hes just special.....:postwhore2:

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
thats right cause im a bad mofo.....:evil

you hater. just cause i drive something that gets over 30mpg for my driving style and you cant get above 18.......:hammer:

Not the joke I was making but yes you are a bad mofo Jarrod...the shortest white bad mofo anyone has ever seen.

Any time someone comes in and says "haaaaaai" like that, I just send them to you LOL

And back when my truck was bone stock except for the intake and exhaust I got 27 proven mpg my friend. I drove at 55-60 the entire time shifting like a grandma and not stopping going either way. Drove up to iowa and back on back roads and filled up at the exact same station I filled up at before I left...put on 675 miles between fill ups and put in just over 25 gallons when I got back...

My first ex down here in Texas... he decided he HAD to drive the truck and trailer... and when he went to go pull out with the trailer hooked up, he had left the tailgate down. There's not a day goes by that it doesn't really piss me off lol he even grew up driving trucks and trailers; he was a TRUE moron.

Yeah I had to get a new tailgate because I forgot to latch the hitch onto the ball, and when I went to load the equipment on, she popped off and hit the gate. I've hitched trailers hundreds if not thousands of times, but I still managed to make a really expensive rookie mistake. Got an 08 gate out of it though :thumbup: LOL

And no....I'd never give Jarrod any chit...never.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Not the joke I was making but yes you are a bad mofo Jarrod...the shortest white bad mofo anyone has ever seen.

Any time someone comes in and says "haaaaaai" like that, I just send them to you LOL

And back when my truck was bone stock except for the intake and exhaust I got 27 proven mpg my friend. I drove at 55-60 the entire time shifting like a grandma and not stopping going either way. Drove up to iowa and back on back roads and filled up at the exact same station I filled up at before I left...put on 675 miles between fill ups and put in just over 25 gallons when I got back...

And no....I'd never give Jarrod any chit...never.

fun sized.......

LOL

well i aint gonna waste time doing 55 on a 70+mph hwy lol. 80+ is mine. and last all hwy fill up was 39 on cruise doing 80.

chit? bahahahahaha

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
um no I've seen hers plenty of times and others. I'm talkin about my past and she got all upset and all.

the boob pics....

I know..he's just special.....:postwhore2:

Riiiiiiiight... No matter what a girl tells you, no we don't want to know your past and they are likely to get mad about it no matter what LOL

Didn't someone say something about boobs?

Oh hell, here we go... Jared did you coach this one? NOT HAPPENING! :axe: never has happened and never will!

Chit happens.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Didn't someone say something about boobs?

Welcome long lost brother...you will fit in quite well here.

well i aint gonna waste time doing 55 on a 70+mph hwy lol. 80+ is mine. and last all hwy fill up was 39 on cruise doing 80.

Its not what you drive, its how you drive it. If you aren't in a hurry, you can get 27 mpg in a 7500lb truck and...still have a truck. If you want the speed and don't need a truck..then get a car and get better mpg at higher speeds.

I can still get 27 mpg going there...haul 10k there...and then turn around and get 27 mpg going home for example. What can you do? LOL JK

Oh hell, here we go... Jared did you coach this one? NOT HAPPENING! :axe: never has happened and never will!

Ironically enough...no.

I was never the one so obsessed about boobs anyway. Sure they are fun to look at...among other things...but I enjoy the full package. Something to look at whether shes goin or coming:thumbup:

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Riiiiiiiight... No matter what a girl tells you, no we don't want to know your past and they are likely to get mad about it no matter what LOL

it was quiet and nothing mentioned till she asked. then hell broke loose.

edit...wait. i said other. not others. i did that on purpose.

what she got mad at was i touched someone elses boobs.

Last edited:

onebad7.3

Reaction score
May have to reinforce the frame in a couple areas, also may have a hard time closing the hood

Latest posts

Members online