new girl here :)

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
then someone saw the word girl in a thread name in the intro section from snooping around....

Wrong :mad:

I actually saw her quote in her signature in the Pinky thread in the General section, her avatar didnt show up for me so i wanted to see what was being talked about cuz im nosey and then posted, not realizing it was dead.

But yeah, you all are welcome for bringing this awesome **** back. :thumbup::jammin::jammin::jammin:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Wrong :mad:

I actually saw her quote in her signature in the Pinky thread in the General section, her avatar didn't show up for me so I wanted to see what was being talked about 'cause I'm nosy and then posted, not realizing it was dead.

But yeah, you all are welcome for bringing this awesome **** back. :thumbup::jammin::jammin::jammin:

:doh: :doh: :doh:

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Ok sorry to Chime in late .... But gotta say.. Sorta Diggin the Pink... Theres a 99 cc dually runnin round here thats black with Pink Fab four frnt n rear bumpers pink nerfs grille inserts fender flares and plow mount ... n for some reason I sorta Like it.... Definately stands out from my damn red truck LOL

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
No uh.:morons:

:p

Ok sorry to chime in late .... But gotta say.. Sorta diggin the Pink... There's a 99 cc dually runnin round here that's black with Pink Fab four front n rear bumpers, pink nerfs, grille inserts, fender flares and plow mount ... n for some reason I sorta like it.... Definitely stands out from my damn red truck LOL

Pictures! Sounds like it's put together strangely with random pink... I just love love love the color pink; my dogs wear matching pink collars, my horse wears all pink, I have a pink dvd player in the house, pink sheets, pink comforter, pink towels and even pink baking utensils :D

Let's move the shenanigans to the other thread...

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Its Tastefully put together.... Could probably do without the pink flares but the rest doesnt look bad... Ill see what I can do about pictures... thinking the drop receiver is even pink... Everything except the flares is powdercoated

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.