New guy from Kansas

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Ok. Just making sure. I want everyone to be cool and enjoy the most awesome incredible forum, for the best trucks on the road!!!

Wow there's a lot more Kansas peeps here than I thought! Y'all make sure you friend me on facebook if you haven't already! I am always doing something out at the house, and fellow powerstrokers are always welcome!

Chris Vanderford

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Ok. Just making sure. I want everyone to be cool and enjoy the most awesome incredible forum, for the best trucks on the road!!!

Wow there's a lot more Kansas peeps here than I thought! Y'all make sure you friend me on facebook if you haven't already! I am always doing something out at the house, and fellow powerstrokers are always welcome!

Chris Vanderford

I have a feeling we are all gonna work to make this the best site for the best truck:thumbup:

I am also surprised at the number of Kansas guys. I see a real Kansas group get together being planned with this many guys around.

I do appreciate all the welcomes fellas. Glad to be here:thumbsup::fordoval:

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
he drives a ferd. noone that drives a ferd that comes out of kansas is good......

What about a guy who drives a VW in Texas?...

LOLLOL

Anyway, does this site not have a general chat thread kind of like the "org chat" at the other site? No big deal if its something they don't want, but its kind of nice to keep up with everyone that way.

Jarrod B

Reaction score

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Said character is a confirmed Fag for sure :pointlaugh:

hey you.... i just sold this....

HPIM7683.jpg

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
hmmmm cause i dont own a 6leaker?

Wait a mintute...

That means if you DID own a 6.ohno, you wouldn't be gay. Therefore, you are gay for not owning one? You are just digging your hole deeper here...LOL

Besides, weren't you the guy who was gonna get a 6.zeroreliability before you got your volkscastrationwagon mobile?

(Just joking bud, you know I think the vw was a good choice for the miles you put on)

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Wait a mintute...

That means if you DID own a 6.ohno, you wouldn't be gay. Therefore, you are gay for not owning one? You are just digging your hole deeper here...LOL

Besides, weren't you the guy who was gonna get a 6.zeroreliability before you got your volkscastrationwagon mobile?

(Just joking bud, you know I think the vw was a good choice for the miles you put on)

the volkscastrationwagon has trans and a trunk lock issue lol.

i miss fixin the unreliable ford crap!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
All Kansas members pm me! I want to get you friended on facebook, friended on here, and get numbers. We are perpetually doing stuff to or with trucks. We need to have a big Kansas meet!

Latest posts

Members online