New guy from Kansas

08_horsepower

Reaction score
Man i wish i could make it but i have a class that day. Twin peaks has some good food and well eye candy haha.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
I tentatively have plans for the 9th, but may be able to make it for the day.

I can't get in to see the details though since I lack a facebook....

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
^^^ that guy is a colt ford lover

Random and false. LOL Can't stand that fatass

Supper would be at 7 for y'all without a fb.

So thats all were invited too? Supper? LOL No big deal, I didn't realize the 9th was a Friday, ain't no way I'm gonna be able to pull that off workin 2 jobs right now.

We're not too surprised. You never show up to anything Jared. I'm still not even sure you own a Powerstroke. LOLLOLLOL

Well there are other places to meet up in the state of Kansas besides your back yard you know. Its easy to convince yourself its a good idea when your takin part in the activity, it only costs a few bucks to get there, and its just a quick drive down the road.

3 hours down and 3 hours back plus fuel costs north of 100 bucks make it hard to convince myself its worth it. That and I like I said, I didn't realize the 9th was a Friday, this crazy thing called work is gonna get in the way of that.

I actually do have tentative plans for next weekend, just need to hear back from everyone else.

Yall have fun. Just gotta ask Byron, hes seen the ole girl!

e99f2506sp

Reaction score

08_horsepower

Reaction score
You all need to do this on a weekend or something. Weekdays are just ****ty timing for alot. I would like to meet up more. I have only made it to one event and that was the races

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
I believe he owns a psd haha I remember how pissed he got when he thought I made fun of it LOL....... me and my terrible internet grammar haha

When/where was this? I don't remember LOLLOL

sure it aint a chevy? cause he gets automatically says its a ford to stay cool with the cool crowd.

Should we run down the list of what people drive around here, or are you gonna shut the hell up on your own? LOLLOL jk bud.

You all need to do this on a weekend or something. Weekdays are just ****ty timing for alot. I would like to meet up more. I have only made it to one event and that was the races

:whs:

I have 2 weeks off starting Dec 17th and back to work Jan 3rd, so Maybe sometime during those days, but I kinda like the idea of having some lazy days LOL

Latest posts

Members online