New Product…..Rigid Dually Fog Light Mounting Kit

Reaction score
Just ordered my set now.

Sent from a lawn mower

Got the order. Should start shipping this out tomorrow and friday.

Thanks everyone for your patience and support on this project. Cant wait to start seeing some installs and please if you need any other Rigid lighting to compliment these parts let me know and I will get you a nice deal on whatever you need.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Curious josh, have you used that new Q series light from rigid? I noticed they make a bracket to mount that where the fog lights were on 11 and newer trucks

Sent from a lawn mower

Reaction score
I have experienced the new Q series while I was at sema. They are extemely bright but also very expensive. They also look a little out of place in the stock fog light possition in my opinion. If you want a lot of light they are great. You can PM me for pricing.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed they really fill in that fog light hole almost to much. I was just curious about them. They do seem to have a lot of lumens though. Thanks Josh for answering though. I'm excited to put my rigids in with your kit

Sent from a lawn mower

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ok, I want a set. What do you guys think would be the best fog light option. I always run with my fogs on and drive both country roads in small towns and interstates. I don't get into the city much with my truck. 6.0L Stroker sent me some pictures with his truck with some D2's mounted by the license plate and they looked almost to bright to be able to use as fog lights. The duallys looked quite a bit dimmer. Then also what beam patter spot of flood?

Reaction score
Ok, I want a set. What do you guys think would be the best fog light option. I always run with my fogs on and drive both country roads in small towns and interstates. I don't get into the city much with my truck. 6.0L Stroker sent me some pictures with his truck with some D2's mounted by the license plate and they looked almost to bright to be able to use as fog lights. The duallys looked quite a bit dimmer. Then also what beam patter spot of flood?

I personally feel that if you want to drive with them, especially in the areas you say you populate the most then the Dually Wide Pattern is Perfect.

D2 Driving are great for off road, and very low traffic areas.

Dually Spot is best for heavily populated city driving.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Sounds good Josh, I will most likely pick up a set of dually flood's/ brackets after christmas. Maybe if I get lucky you will have a sale on.

tshoey33

Reaction score
Leave it to the post man to ruin my day. Fedex said my lights were suppose to be delivered today. So went to track it and now its postponed till tomorrow. What a bummer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.