New Street Truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just an update, truck is at elite getting fuel leak fixed and doing a before and after test for leen at steed speed. The before test (w fuel leak) made 740/1500 on the standard spartan 300 tune. The tune behaves pretty badly , rail pressure is very high , timing low, etc.. But it works ok for now, being its a before and after test. I will test the gearhead and innovative once we get the after data. Not bad though for a lifted truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Truck looks great in person

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks buddy. Just needs more powa.

And big thanks to mork, cds, and high waters for all the help.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have the new 13" converter? Not sure if this truck was getting in or if Godzilla was getting one

Godzilla is getting it, but seems to be slow going on the parts to finish it. This truck has the 12"

HD F250

Reaction score
Hmmm....I hope to have something similar someday.:D Looking forward to see the gains from steed speeds with this set up.

Danny26

Reaction score
Just an update, truck is at elite getting fuel leak fixed and doing a before and after test for leen at steed speed. The before test (w fuel leak) made 740/1500 on the standard spartan 300 tune. The tune behaves pretty badly , rail pressure is very high , timing low, etc.. But it works ok for now, being its a before and after test. I will test the gearhead and innovative once we get the after data. Not bad though for a lifted truck.

Did you guys try the 310 tune? Interested to see the after results from gearhead!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you guys try the 310 tune? Interested to see the after results from gearhead!

We were going to, but the pw was just way too high , it did 700 in the 275 tune. Crazy thing is, it only made 40psi of boost on the Dyno (I think it makes 62 on the street) which seems a bit more of a boost loss than ive seen on a dj before and never really got over 1400* .

Last edited:

Danny26

Reaction score
We were going to, but the pw was just way too high , it did 700 in the 275 tune. Crazy thing is, it only made 40psi of boost on the Dyno (I think it makes 62 on the street) which seems a bit more of a boost loss than ive seen on a dj before and never really got over 1400* .

Sounds like it has a lot more in it with some custom tunes, gonna be a ridiculousy fun street truck!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like it has a lot more in it with some custom tunes, gonna be a ridiculousy fun street truck!

Already was when it left :) Tadd just shouldn't have let me do my own dual fuelers cuz I ***ked up the lines. Drove it for a month with a slight drip and it's been fun as hell, it was showing 29k rail pressure so that's prolly what made the lines leak. Just made Tadd fix it this time and put a couple more goodies to it. I honestly don't think it has much more in it unless I want to sacrifice spool up. Maybe 775 and that's it. Considering the egt's are so low I'm guessing it's not staying loaded or something is going on with the tune. If it won't break 1400 with 110's and dual fuelers at max pw, something is acting up.

You get a trans yet? I heard yours is an animal.

Danny26

Reaction score
Already was when it left :) Tadd just shouldn't have let me do my own dual fuelers cuz I ***ked up the lines. Drove it for a month with a slight drip and it's been fun as hell, it was showing 29k rail pressure so that's prolly what made the lines leak. Just made Tadd fix it this time and put a couple more goodies to it. I honestly don't think it has much more in it unless I want to sacrifice spool up. Maybe 775 and that's it. Considering the egt's are so low I'm guessing it's not staying loaded or something is going on with the tune. If it won't break 1400 with 110's and dual fuelers at max pw, something is acting up.

You get a trans yet? I heard yours is an animal.

Lol, yeah should of worded that better, meant to say it IS an awesome street truck!

If all goes well I should be getting a stage 3 or 4 and a 12" DPC converter here soon. Yeah the truck was nasty when I got to drive it, spooled great and EGT's stayed low. Can't wait to get it back!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online