New to the page 6.7 owner with questions

Pwrstrkdsl

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the page
I've got a 2013 6.7 F250 CCLB
I'm running a sct x4 with nutty professor tunes, 5" flo pro exhaust, no limit fab intake and sinister egr ******.
I ran it on the dyno this past weekend and put out 432 hp and 1025 torque. Just curious as to what I can do next to increase my hp and torque? As in what direction I should head. Thanks guys

Azraie218

Reaction score
15 turbo kit, lift pump, dual fuelers, over sized injectors, custom thing from one of the vendors on here is a good start, call mike at no limit he can set you up with all of that

Pwrstrkdsl

Reaction score
I guess I should have also added my goal is 500hp that's all lol
I've heard of doing a 15 turbo and I keep hearing people talk about running a s366?

Pwrstrkdsl

Reaction score
Hmm okay. What's the price on them?
And I'm looking into doing a airdog or a fass. Which ones better to go with?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Good tuning will get you to around 480/490. Swapping to the 15 turbo, as others have mentioned will reach around 525, tuned properly.

Pwrstrkdsl

Reaction score
Who makes the best tuning for it? I wouldn't mind ditching my sct if needed.
My buddy has same truck. But H&S and s&b intake. Made 450hp. And 950 torque. Compared to 432 and 1025. I was surprised on the difference.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yes and if you want 500hp we need to get you a 2015 turbo setup at minimum .

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
1st of all... welcome to PSA from Ohio.

If 500 is your goal do a turbo swap and good tuning. You'll be at your goal easy and cheap. Just beware power is addicting so your goal for 500 might turn into a built motor and all the supporting mods to go with it... just ask me how I know lol

Reaction score
Hmm okay. What's the price on them?
And I'm looking into doing a airdog or a fass. Which ones better to go with?

For 500 hp a lift pump is not needed at all. But if you want one for filtration or something different go with the H&S.

I would be able to set you up with a turbo setup, h&s tuner and custom tunes for the whole package if needed.

http://www.midwestdieselauto.com/store/c32/6.7_Powerstroke_Turbocharger.html

Oversized nozzels are not needed untill around 800 rwhp......

Not true. Maybe 700. At 2600 IPW we made 685 with a s467 and stock injectors. I've never seen much over that with any turbo. And at that point the IPW is stretched so far that your making as much heat as power. On the bench the stock ones do no flow enough cc's to really make 800 at all. And over about 20% nozzle the body becomes a restriction. We did a s366 truck with 30% and it was very crisp. Had very good manners and ran cooler with less smoke than it did with stock injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azraie218

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on that Morgan, I'm still learning as well

Swsignal5

Reaction score
1st of all... welcome to PSA from Ohio.

If 500 is your goal do a turbo swap and good tuning. You'll be at your goal easy and cheap. Just beware power is addicting so your goal for 500 might turn into a built motor and all the supporting mods to go with it... just ask me how I know lol

I wouldn't say it's addicting at all. Lol

Latest posts

Members online