New traction bars we will be offering!

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Hurray, Hurrai, Hurrah! I done ordered me some of them there bars! Hopefully I'll be the cool kid with the first set of these with traction blocks! Now I hurry up and wait...anxious!:rockon:

NotStock

Reaction score
I was at the shop all day today. Got 95% of the parts back from cutting on Friday. There was a file I had to make some changes to because the bend interfered with the CNC bender tools. The new version should be cut on Monday. I have the blocks built though, just not the lower portion of them. I also have the frame mounts. I will post some pics possibly tomorrow when Im back down at the shop. Gotta take the girl to church and lunch then I plan on working the rest of the day.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Can you PM pricing for the front 3 link, "stock"ish height, removed the factory 6000lbs, installed 5200, dropped just about an inch. Just need some general #'s.

Thanks, and your website is down.

NotStock

Reaction score
Alright boys! Here they are! I truly think we have just come up with the strongest setup in the market! I will be making some slight changes to these to assist with production time. This set took me over an hour to build, lol. Overall though, the design will remain the same. Let me know what you guys think!
2012-04-30_19-37-57_164.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.