New traction bars we will be offering!

powerlifter405

Reaction score

NotStock

Reaction score
The bars will be using a poly bushing on the axle side to absorb road vibrations at the source and then a poly johnny joint on the frame side to keep noise to a min but allow bind free articulation.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Superstroked...any traction bars shpuld help with that. These seem like a stout setup, that's why I peddled my Newton's. Didn't really care for those. There is a LOT of r&d into these, tho it seems to be pushing the production time a bit. Good things come to those who wait, I suppose.

NotStock

Reaction score
Anymore news? I have $ burning a hole in my pocket. I'll need to buy soon before I chicken out.

They are done. First set was mailed out last week. I built ICBM's set today and his will go out at the first of this week. I have an axle in the shop if you wanted to see mocked up pics.

3brorce

Reaction score
Superstroked...any traction bars shpuld help with that. These seem like a stout setup, that's why I peddled my Newton's. Didn't really care for those. There is a LOT of r&d into these, tho it seems to be pushing the production time a bit. Good things come to those who wait, I suppose.

Why did you not like the Newtons? Want to sell them?

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Why did you not like the Newtons? Want to sell them?

Sorry man. They're gone. I wasnt pleased with a 2.5" bar that necked down to a 3/4" regular hiem joint at both ends. The tractin block itself was pretty nice. A very stout product, but it just wasn't to my liking. Like I said, the idea of that huge bar, with no bushing, and a mere 3/4" joint, seemed sketchy.

Latest posts

Members online