New traction bars we will be offering!

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Anymore pics on install on these trac block bar setup?

I hope to hear from Trevor soon w/ an eta. If I understood right, as of last friday he should be starting on mine. He told me 2-3 wks and I ordered about 2 wks ago so I'm hoping I get an delivery date soon.

When I get things in i'll post some pics as i get things POR15, painted and installed.

NotStock

Reaction score
I worked on a couple kits over the weekend with the gussets. One was yours Julian and another was Powerlifters. I will post some pics so you guys can see how they came out.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I worked on a couple kits over the weekend with the gussets. One was yours Julian and another was Powerlifters. I will post some pics so you guys can see how they came out.

Was gussets added to the original track block or bar? Waiting to see these pic also.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Was gussets added to the original track block or bar? Waiting to see these pic also.

I believe that there has been some minor changes BUT Ill let Trevor chime in as after a conversation resently I am lead to think that is the case. But again, i'll let Trevor confirm his product.

NotStock

Reaction score
As promised here are some pics of the gussets. Gusseted and non gusseted version are available. In addition, there is a bolt on, weld on or block version. All future orders of gusseted bars will increase slightly in price as the time and materials consumed with making these is WAAAY past what I intended and these have become far more than a simple bolt on traction bar setup.

The gusset is designed to go on the top side of the bar to allow as much ground clearance as possible.

2012-06-05_19-11-46_577.jpg

2012-06-05_19-11-21_986.jpg

2012-06-05_19-12-07_345.jpg

cfdeng7

Reaction score
When u get a second trevor could you pm a price for a traction block set up with a 4 in block for an 05 ccsb. If you don't mind could you do it with and without the gusset. Thanks man

NotStock

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe some kb weld or silicon to hold it. Its just mocked up in the pic. It will be fully welded my friend.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
I want a set. I am not sure what I want or need though. If you would please pm me and we can figure out what i need then go from there.

Thanks
chris

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Im going to machine a billet aluminum spacer for yours and the other pair that was sold in this configuration. Given the 3/4" bolt, a failure isnt likely but simply for asthetic purposes, I think it would be a better setup. Later kits will have a different configuration to help with assembly time that will do away with a need for a spacer.

Any word on these spacers Trevor?

Latest posts

Members online