New traction bars we will be offering!

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Sorry man. They're gone. I wasnt pleased with a 2.5" bar that necked down to a 3/4" regular hiem joint at both ends. The tractin block itself was pretty nice. A very stout product, but it just wasn't to my liking. Like I said, the idea of that huge bar, with no bushing, and a mere 3/4" joint, seemed sketchy.

makes two of us. Why the designer didn't use a larger joint is beyond me, as the price increase isn't that great.

The reason I'm going w/ Trevor is he usually responds to my emails and PM's w/in 24 hrs and his product appears to be very stout/over built which is fine for someone wanting reliability. Plus I hear nothing but great stuff about his products.

jdiesel_us

Reaction score
Please post up some pics of the mock up. What will just the bolt on axle mounts look like don't really need a block style but might go that way for looks. Thanks Jason

NotStock

Reaction score
Please post up some pics of the mock up. What will just the bolt on axle mounts look like don't really need a block style but might go that way for looks. Thanks Jason

The bolt on kit will look just like the bottom half of the block setup. Sorry no mockup pics, I spent the day with the parents.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
The bolt on kit will look just like the bottom half of the block setup. Sorry no mockup pics, I spent the day with the parents.

Makes two of us amigo, we all should have spent some time w/ family :)

Sent you a PM and will call you later this morning to confirm info.

Thanks!

NotStock

Reaction score
As promised...
SingleBarTractionBlockInstalled.jpg

Homesteader

Reaction score
Looks good there Trevor. Do you have any with the bar and the frame bracket attached to the mount?
Why does the u bolt look a little odd it seems the tops are flared out. Maybe just my eyes.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Looks good there Trevor. Do you have any with the bar and the frame bracket attached to the mount?
Why does the u bolt look a little odd it seems the tops are flared out. Maybe just my eyes.

It may be just me, but it looks like they are "leaning" because they aren't tightened up. Like he just mocked them up for the picture, but they aren't torqued down. :shrug:

NotStock

Reaction score
It may be just me, but it looks like they are "leaning" because they aren't tightened up. Like he just mocked them up for the picture, but they aren't torqued down. :shrug:

Correct. They are just sitting there for the pic to illustrate where they would go. Obviously there are springs and such missing from the pic aswell...

Latest posts

Members online