New wheel and tire pics

Sg1320

Reaction score
After many weeks of looking at all the ford truck pics I could find, I ended up with this setup. 20x10 method standards with 35x12.5 toyo at2's, 1" lift block in the front and I dropped the rear and inch, with 5100's on the front and rear. I think its a bit too poopy pants so Im going to see how 1.5" rear blocks look

null_zps1b5e023d.jpg

null_zps019f09d9.jpg

null_zpscf36df21.jpg

null_zps81252843.jpg

In this pic the front was still stock height, and I think the rear was too

null_zps09b7a3ca.jpg

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I think it looks great personally. Smoked mirror lights and window tint would be the only things I would add/change at the moment.

Sg1320

Reaction score
Thanks guys

and it looks like ive almost copied your exact setup trippleE, your truck looks great

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Truck looks awesome. LOVE that wheel and tire combo. I think bring the rear up a tad and it will be right on. Mustang is sickkkk btw!

STR8LINE

Reaction score
You got it goin On man! Love the Truck .. Swap the rear block back out and PTM the bumpers .. little smoke action on the lights. Love it man! I may be just a Little partial to the color though ;)

My God the Car is SEXXX!! I Want it Man .. Want a Sweet low mile Terminator by Any chance?? lol I can't help but Try here. My cobra only has 40k on it though, makes around 600 to the tires on race fuel tune up.. Like 534 on pump gas driver tune up. Whole car is built really, half shafts and girdle in rear with 3.73's .. New clutch and also bigger input in trans. Stage 7 ported stagmier blower, all metco pullies and idler setup, makes 17-18 when you stab it Instantly rightnow on driver tune. Big plenum an throttle body, twin GT40 pumps, 60lb squirters etc. Nice car man, And it's DSG dark shadow grey. Tell me how much I'd have to give!! Lol I know it's a long shot, but Man I Love that car and those wheels set it off!! They are RTS's ?? I have chrome widened cobra wheels on the terminator and Also a race setup with et streets, Bogart welded RT's

I Know you probably don't want to do any tradeing or get rid of the car man! And I don't blame you of you don't. But I just had to ask lol .. If not, I'd Love to hear more about the car an what all is done to it, what kinda numbers you've gotten out of it etc..

Again, F'in Sweet rides man, Both of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

Reaction score
Looks great man. I might be a tad biased toward the methods too though:D

Sg1320

Reaction score
Yes I agree these wheels look great on the SD's. Im very happy with the way it turned out. I will be doing the rear blocks soon, but that will probably be the end of it as far as looks go. I like to keep them simple and clean.

One thing it does need now is some more power, I cant believe how much these heavy tires have slowed it down. After all the issues I went through with our 6.4 I promised the wife that I wouldn't mod this one. And this was somewhat ok with me when the truck was running on the stock tires. But now it pretty much needs something.. LOL Ive been looking hard at deleting and tuning. Do any of you guys regret messing with the motor on your 6.7? I don't need it to break any records, but it would be nice if it could get out of its own way again.

Thanks for the comments on the mustang, and sorry its not for sale or trade STR8 :) Sounds like you have that terminator setup well, I do miss mine at times. Good eye, those are RTS's. Right now it is just bolt ons, Full exhaust, CJ manifold and TB, 1 piece DS, face plated magnum xl, 5.14's and a tune. Ive got my eye set on the bolt on record.

Here is a short vid of it after I got the 2step installed
969-D49A4375C907-7390-00000632E81E31DF_zps9867a57e.jpg

Danny26

Reaction score
Truck looks good! Any rubbing with those tires and a one inch block? Do you have 3.31 or 3.55 gears?

STR8LINE

Reaction score
The video doesn't link man .. But I'd love to hear it.. Espeacially down the track

I think it's cool as Hell you're drag racing a factory road race car!! With 5.14s and a built trans.. How high do you turn that thing down the track man.. You just run 1/8 mile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online