New York

Miss6.0Powerstroke

Reaction score
More NY people! Glad theres more of you out there! I'm from Fort Plain(in the mohawk valley), but I work in Springfield Center. I see some of you mentioned Cooperstown and Richfield Springs. Only a skip away.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
No you guys are all downstate!:ford:

I work at the Woodbury Commons Outlets if you know where that is and just how huge it is. I'm literally a 50 minute drive to the city. One of the customers was in the phone with someone at home and said "oh I'm just upstate at the woodbury commons shopping!

This is not upstate. Not even close lady. Go look at a map.

rat49f6

Reaction score
City ppl call everything outside the boros "upstate"

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

les-or-more

Reaction score
I work at the Woodbury Commons Outlets if you know where that is and just how huge it is. I'm literally a 50 minute drive to the city. One of the customers was in the phone with someone at home and said "oh I'm just upstate at the woodbury commons shopping!

This is not upstate. Not even close lady. Go look at a map.

I'm near Ogdensburg if I go much farther upstate i'm in Canada, hello from south of the great white north!:toast:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Saranac like the lake, or like the brewery? LOL. I work 5 minutes away from the brewery.

eastern

Reaction score
I am right in the middle of all you guys.Also have a place in redfeild, I try to make it to the upstate meets but summer is my busy season an hard to get away. I*C*B*M Funny you call them citiots those are the ones I have to meet with on my weekends to look at jobs. We call them that too always telling us how to do our job. To them we are just dumb rednecks, thats why I charge them double. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.