New York

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
but right now my truck's expensive enough for me lol

Oh im sure theres many guys here that can relate.

I watched the show quick again. Its an off road show, really cool show, on the Outdoor show if you get that. Anyway, the trails they used up here were in Fonda and Granville. Google will probably yield more spots.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
what's the show called?

I think it was called '4x4 Off-Road Adventure'. Im not sure if its-its own show, it may be a part of the offroad adventure Show, which is everything offroad. But I set the DVR to record it anyway :shrug: .... Its on the outdoor channel. I want to say its up in the 400's. We dont have extra channels, it came with our HD package from Optimum.

Edit: Channel 407

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Wasn't around, and thats too far for me to do spur of the moment LOL

If you guys ever plan something again let me know. I might be around.

torqueshift

Reaction score

I worked there 11yrs ago...I left Mr. Lisi's facility to run my own lowboy....i just sold my Pete 357 and my 2-lowboys...I'm a.k.a. 'Radio One Trucking' ....i'm hoping to get back to Lisi's this summer...I hope ...I'm a certified Wreckmaster as well as Air&Sea Recovery Cert.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Aah. Copy! I've seen your card in Al's Barber shop. This economy has really taken it's toll on construction around here. With your experience, it shouldn't be too hard to get into something though.

torqueshift

Reaction score
Aah. Copy! I've seen your card in Al's Barber shop. This economy has really taken it's toll on construction around here. With your experience, it shouldn't be too hard to get into something though.

yup...thats me...and thats where i get my haircut...:thumbsup: I used to plow Cintas down on 22...and the car wash up by Hannafords....and a couple of gas stations in Brewster.. as well as doing NYS certified route surveys and pilot car work...

i've been lucky to work and live in Putnam Cty for the last 20+yrs.

This is a great neighborhood. Everyones always treated me well.

Last edited:

brown964

Reaction score
To bad there's not any guys from Cortland or Syracuse area on here. I'm always looking for people to run with, but can't ever find anyone.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Syracuse is less than an hour from where I work, I know there are local cuse guys on the upstate site. I live in Richfield Springs myself now, about 15 min north of Cooperstown

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.