NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

SevenThree

Reaction score
They have good bread. Wasn't very impressed with the rest.

You're the first person I've talked to say that. I work with a Brazilian pathologist who tells me it's awesome. He will laugh at you if you like fogo.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Were gonna be working weekends but im hoping i can get off and up there early enough on sat to atleast see some action. otherwise dorians shenanigans in the parking lot should make the trip worth it.

JMart

Reaction score
You're the first person I've talked to say that. I work with a Brazilian pathologist who tells me it's awesome. He will laugh at you if you like fogo.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Not a fan of either one actually. To much of a gimmick to me. They both used to be two of my accounts. We used to trade food for work sometimes. If you eat it out of the restaurant its not really that great at all.

I worked in many steak houses and have had fantastic meals. A few that even sliced their own cuts in-house. For the price of their food I wasn't impressed. I'm not saying it was bad, I have eaten better places for cheaper is all. I have spent big money on meals and been impressed and disappointed at other places too. It wouldn't be my first choice to drive 4 hours for. Then again is about 2 miles from my house so I don't have to drive far to eat there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.