NHRDA Finals Ennis-Hotel Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
ill have my secretary wire yours payment to cover the weekend

Stainless

Reaction score
LOL I am not letting YOU drive Pinky truck. Just bring your flask and I'll bring you a mixer so you shut up. :toast:

I don't want to drive Pinky truck, I just won't be able to drive. The whole flying in thing puts a damper on that. However I was debating flying in to Houston Thursday, then making the drive Friday. Then come back on Sunday and leave Monday. Unless I decide to stay longer... lol. Maybe I'll just get us a van again like last time. LOL

They don't like me bringing my flask though security, and I don't want to be questioned a second time. LOL I'll just do what I did last weekend, buy a 750 of crown and tell everyone it's my flask because the metal one was too small. LOL

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I don't want to drive Pinky truck, I just won't be able to drive. The whole flying in thing puts a damper on that. However I was debating flying in to Houston Thursday, then making the drive Friday. Then come back on Sunday and leave Monday. Unless I decide to stay longer... lol. Maybe I'll just get us a van again like last time. LOL

They don't like me bringing my flask though security, and I don't want to be questioned a second time. LOL I'll just do what I did last weekend, buy a 750 of crown and tell everyone it's my flask because the metal one was too small. LOL

:doh:
If you fly to Houston, just drive up with Cliffy and Troy. I will meet y'all at the hotel then. Oh that van driver HATED US. Especially when retard #1 and #2 needed to stop at McDonald's to pee. Good grief.

Well, just go to Specs when you get here and buy it cheaper without getting hassled, duh!

Stainless

Reaction score
:doh:
If you fly to Houston, just drive up with Cliffy and Troy. I will meet y'all at the hotel then. Oh that van driver HATED US. Especially when retard #1 and #2 needed to stop at McDonald's to pee. Good grief.

Well, just go to Specs when you get here and buy it cheaper without getting hassled, duh!

That would be the plan, I may just spend a few days with him. Hell, I'm salary, I get paid the same now matter how long I stay!

Latest posts

Members online