No Limit Stage 2 CAI

Ikyo

Reaction score
It doesn't touch the hood. We tested it using a little bit of grease on the top of the highest points to see if it left anything on the hood.

texaslimeaide

Reaction score
That's what I did, you can see in the pic how I ziptied it

B6FF4CD9-E45A-45DA-82F9-AE02680A26E3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need a thread on how you get and keep it so clean under there!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Need a thread on how you get and keep it so clean under there!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Lol thanks,
It gets cleaned monthly since new, so upkeep is simple, I'll make a thread if people are interested when I wash it again.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Lol thanks,
It gets cleaned monthly since new, so upkeep is simple, I'll make a thread if people are interested when I wash it again.

Yes please. It does look really good.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Lol thanks,

If you want one to useinstead of waiting, ill volunteer mine... LOL

Ikyo

Reaction score
Kind of sounds like mine. I was the outside once a week and do the interior as needed.

Jomax

Reaction score
is that with the clear lid off? looks like it but i can't tell. how's the air flow and does the rain water ever seem to bother it?

Clear lid is off, my intake temps when up to speed are the same so I figured extra air flow.

Truck put down 579hp 1380ft lbs so I think the air flow is there. BUT I want a no limit stage 2. Got this intake for practically free from a friend. Always wanted to try an intake from Mike.

No issues with rain water, even if a bit of water would hit it, being oiled helps.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Clear lid is off, my intake temps when up to speed are the same so I figured extra air flow.

Truck put down 579hp 1380ft lbs so I think the air flow is there. BUT I want a no limit stage 2. Got this intake for practically free from a friend. Always wanted to try an intake from Mike.

No issues with rain water, even if a bit of water would hit it, being oiled helps.

when you get a no limit, ill take the s&b tube off your hands. dont need the box and filter though.. lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score

Awesome thanks man. I'ma try that with mine as soon as I get an oiled filter. What tune & mods do you have to put down those numbers? I haven't really turned mine up as I'm still on the P!P V8 level 2 "street tune" with a 4" MBRP exhaust and the S&B intake

Jomax

Reaction score
Awesome thanks man. I'ma try that with mine as soon as I get an oiled filter. What tune & mods do you have to put down those numbers? I haven't really turned mine up as I'm still on the P!P V8 level 2 "street tune" with a 4" MBRP exhaust and the S&B intake

GERHED race tune, lost weight, stock exhaust minus the big thing, S&B intake, H&S Intercooler pipe.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
GERHED race tune, lost weight, stock exhaust minus the big thing, S&B intake, H&S Intercooler pipe.

Awesome yea mine has lost weight as well. But I need the intercooler replacement piece for sure. Damn now I'm curious about what mine would lay down with the hot tune installed and some traction bars haha

Latest posts

Members online