Northeastern PA

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Dam, your Garmin truck has a wide stance. Lol

Hope trip goes smooth.
Looking forward to meeting some members if a GTG happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Is there gonna be another 6.7 out here shortly.

It'll be snowing by the time you get here too

Yup.

We have over a foot back home so the lil snow
you guys have wont bother me.

Dam, your Garmin truck has a wide stance. Lol

Hope trip goes smooth.
Looking forward to meeting some members if a GTG happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah. Its a monster truck.

Thanks man. Hope to meet some members too.

live life full throttle

rat49f6

Reaction score
Snow is supposed to be out of nj by 1am so cant be staying there very much longer

We have about 14-18" on the ground here

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Staying with a buddy near morrisdale for the night.. then be at the union hall by 8 am then from there ill go to the office to do paperwork.

live life full throttle

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Morrisdale is where my father in laws family is from. Small world. You're only 4 hours from me in Morrisdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Should have said something. I'm about 10 minutes south of the Clearfield exit on I80.

Yep. Thats pretty close.

Got a hotel in dunmore. Staying at the Quality Inn... its right around the corner from where I have to showup for work..

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
if your getting bored theres a mall and stuff like that one more exit north past dunmore. movie theater and billiards and chit like that. and food.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
if your getting bored theres a mall and stuff like that one more exit north past dunmore. movie theater and billiards and chit like that. and food.

Actually went up there tonight after work to check it out... actually a lot of good restaurants up there. its 2 exits I think.

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Both exits will get you there. The first one once you get off the exit go straight across that road which is main ave and keep going straight. The second one goes straight up to the main highway which goes up across everything. If you want wings and beer Quaker steak and lube is where you'll want to go for that without driving too far. It's decent. The really good place for wings is Kelly's. They're smaller wings but I like how the outside is crunchy. Kelly's wing night is Wednesdays. I think the wings are like 15 or 20 cents a piece. But about 15-20 minutes from you.

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
PA has a pretty big diesel scene. DirtyDiesels is based out of Southeast PA and they put on a bunch of events a year. Then we have a bunch of pulls (Kempton, Keystone, The Buck etc) and then East Coast Truckin Nationals in September which is in central Jersey. Youre just in time for Spring Fling in March as well.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Every fair around here has truck and tractor pulls. Except the biggest one which is bloomsburg. Makes no sense.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Both exits will get you there. The first one once you get off the exit go straight across that road which is main ave and keep going straight. The second one goes straight up to the main highway which goes up across everything. If you want wings and beer Quaker steak and lube is where you'll want to go for that without driving too far. It's decent. The really good place for wings is Kelly's. They're smaller wings but I like how the outside is crunchy. Kelly's wing night is Wednesdays. I think the wings are like 15 or 20 cents a piece. But about 15-20 minutes from you.

Not much for wings unless they are boneless. I did see texas roadhouse though!!!

PA has a pretty big diesel scene. DirtyDiesels is based out of Southeast PA and they put on a bunch of events a year. Then we have a bunch of pulls (Kempton, Keystone, The Buck etc) and then East Coast Truckin Nationals in September which is in central Jersey. Youre just in time for Spring Fling in March as well.
Cool. Thanks!

live life full throttle

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I haven't followed this for a few days but was gonna tell you if you needed a break I was on the western side if the state, only about 20 mins from the i80,i79 cross.

Latest posts

Members online