Northeastern PA

PSDEng

Reaction score
Every fair around here has truck and tractor pulls. Except the biggest one which is bloomsburg. Makes no sense.

Bloomsburg definitely has truck pulls?

Anyways keystone nationals are right around the corner at the farmshow complex in Harrisburg

dsberman94

Reaction score
I checked the bloomsburg fair event list for this past year and couldn't find a date. Then I was told they were invitational only.

PSDEng

Reaction score
Yeah it's usually the place where east coast nationals are held. If I recall correctly there was another event later in the fall there this year too, but I could be mistaken.

bruce

Reaction score
I was in Harrisburg earlier this week. I had to get back to nw pa before the snow storm hit

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yea. My antenna on the truck is slowly disappearing more and more. Thinking about heading out in a little bit.

dsberman94

Reaction score
So my truck just pooped on this kid in a Chevy trying to get laid tonight thinking he could beat me. Instead the girl with him got my number instead. Haha. Priceless. Only reason I'm posting it here was it happened right on the main road in front of your hotel.

rat49f6

Reaction score
That's only an hour from me. ... fated a girl from there for a while. ... straight up 94 brings you to my shop

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Guess we aren't going to NJ for a bit now..

As of now, I have sundays off. So either a late saturday night gtg or a sunday gtg would work. If im still here much longer. Would next weekend be to soon to have a gtg?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online