OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Saw that mag the other day, looks great. I hear you are building another one with some weirdo that lives near me. lol

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
So this is our new build for this year. Lets hear the comments.
1005708_10201478715672977_247123704_n.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks green. lol No more Rize? haha So is the build with that guy I mentioned earlier coming through?

JMart

Reaction score
Those wheels look sweet. Rendering loooks a litle off on the length of the front end though, unless you guys are building a dually van lol.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Erik, HELL NO, is the answer to that, we're doing a 2013 Clip conversion on our '09. bigrpowr is making the decisions for all the mods under the hood. This is my rig we're redoing it A) possibly might start making a 2013 Clip conversion kit for all the 08-10 guys to be able to do a quick conversion and B) I really love my 6.4 man.

The rendering does look a little off, Im not the artist, feel free to send emails to my renderer :)

The details for the build are as follows;
Matte Apple Green Wrap
2013 Front clip conversion
DITCH EVERYTHING RIZE and install the Kelderman 8" full front and rear 4-link kit
Upgrade to Interco SS-M16 40x14.50x22 (currently running 37x13.50x22)
FUSION Front & Rear Bumpers
Possible bedcap
Time to actually put in my full Focal System
Elite 72mm Atmo
Elite Studs
Whatever EGR Deletre bigrpowr decides were using
and hopefully we can reuse the Spearco intercooler; hate to have to get rid of it.

If anyone is interested in any of the parts on my rig please dont hesitate to ask. Front & rear bumpers, entire front clip will be sold, suspension (may be pending a sale)

Im Sure gonna miss the look of my rig as it is, but Need to do something different before I get bored of her and sell
196454_10201485496922504_771079564_n.jpg

1006128_10201486134658447_1382601070_n.jpg

964805_10201412296492539_737420988_o.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't like it. Not a fan of that green at all, and you aren't bringing anything new to the table. I just feel like if you're building a truck for SEMA you need to do things that people haven't already seen in years past.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
I dont exactly know how "extreme" ill go with the interior, I did the leather headliner, which I love, black seats. I'll be finally putting in my focal Kevlars in with 3) 8's in a custom box. I love everything about my interior.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Well ofcourse were not bringing anything NEW to the table. I dont have 1/2 a mil to spend on a build some of the guys that bring rigs in on trailers. I dont build trucks FOR sema, We build trucks, use and abuse the **** out of them, scratch the drawing board and start over the next year. Have you been to SEMA? Last year our truck was one of the most talked about trucks, we represented SEMA in their booth.....

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wasn't trying to insult you. No I haven't been to SEMA, have wanted to go the past 2 years but the event never fell on a open week for me. You did bring something new to SEMA last year in a Seal Team Six themed vehicle (which I think is an awesome truck). I'm not saying you need the newest technology or products, when I said bring something new I mean new ideas, outside of the box thinking. Hopefully I didn't offend you as that wasn't the intention at all. I assumed from the thread title that you built the truck specifically for SEMA, so my bad on that.

Layson

Reaction score
I would take the same truck back. Maybe change out the suspension. The green truck with the kelderman air ride is going to look like every other truck their.

Maybe change to the newer front end and get your wrap company to update the front end. I can't imagine building a themed truck like that and then ripping that wrap off. Get your interior done and stick it in one of your sponsors booth that did the interior.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I don't need anymore clarification. lol
Ohhh hell Mike has full reign? LOL I would think the intercooler would stay.

Have you had any issues with the M16's? I had a belt in the sidewall go on one of mine on the dyno, and have heard of other issues with these.

Latest posts

Members online