OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
You would have to tow it to and from SEMA tho.

Armem I thought I was going to hate the green but I actually like it. The color is duller than what I thought it would be but in a good way. Lookin good!

so they would have to see you driving it on the street then, correct? and who is to say you didnt just illegally drive your off-road truck on street.

Garrett

alradco

Reaction score
How are they going to give out fines for no DPFs? Can't you just say it's an off-road truck? Curious how that works.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

And here I thought Nevada was pretty leniant on smog stuff. Maybe they want to be more like Cali. :badidea:

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
If the vehicle is tagged, that is all the proof they need that it is an "On Road" vehicle.

They can ticket you based on the fact that the truck is tagged, but has "Off Road Only" parts on it.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
wouldn't surprise me. Are they handing out the $10k fines or are they using lesser fines?

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Im going to be pulling my plates off and blocking my VIN with a business card from inside, They can suck a fat one. I dont know what the exact price is going to be for the fine, but Im not even willing to donate $1 to the EPA funds.

JMart

Reaction score
1376621_10202345455460930_494734157_n.jpg

I live the way that looks. We will have to do some talking after SEMA. I have a lot of questions that you could probably answer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I live the way that looks. We will have to do some talking after SEMA. I have a lot of questions that you could probably answer.

just dont ask him about personal hygiene. LOL

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Can't wait to see you and your crew again. I will be in the La area on the 28th. Mind if I stop by to check out the shop and truck?

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Why would we mind! Ofcourse you should come by. It'll be a lot durther down the line by then we hit the road for vegas on the 1st

Erikclaw

Reaction score
green for sure, that EPA thing has to be a rumor. I can't see them doing that and SEMA allowing it knowing the majority of the trucks that fit in that class are modded.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Same to you Armen. Truck looks great. That color seem brighter in pics. The truck in real life is very cool and the wrap over the sponsor logos is pretty damn neat.

Latest posts

Members online