OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
That is a bright green!!!!

I love how the wrap looks though with the sponsors underneath. I am seriously contemplating having my excursion wrapped instead of painted.

A little off topic but how does the wrap hold up with daily use?

With out other wrap, we put the truck though hell and back. Although it sits 10-12 hours a day at the shop I drove 16,000 miles from Last november until July. And the truck saw just about all different types of terrain, from rocks to salt/snow, mud and sand and it held up just find. Consider this if the rock hitting the body is big enough to scratch and chip off the vinyl, it would have done so to your paint. The worst was the salt/mud/snow residue from Mammoth Lake, but it came off clean no issues. The upkeep isnt terrible, but its definitely more than a regular paint job. I'll probably never have another custom painted truck in my life again, its just too easy to rip off the wrap and change the color.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
I saw that color when I was trying to choose a wrap color and thought hmmm lol Very nice! Looking forward to seeing it at SEMA

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
I saw that color when I was trying to choose a wrap color and thought hmmm lol Very nice! Looking forward to seeing it at SEMA

Where your truck gonna be? We'll be in the south hall on the bottom floor in the center area before you get into the lower south hall or go up the escalators to the upper south hall.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Where your truck gonna be? We'll be in the south hall on the bottom floor in the center area before you get into the lower south hall or go up the escalators to the upper south hall.

It has been a hassle. SEMA i'm told is completely sold out on space which hasn't happened in a very long time. My truck being a long bed doesn't fit in the standard 20x20 booth for Retrax and Trail Ready, which both wanted the truck. I was offered hall space up stairs but there isn't as much traffic up there so I turned it down. I then was offered a booth in electronics that was 30x10 but the truck is too tall for the garage door openings they have to that portion of the convention center I guess. I got in touch with some friends at Ford and are waiting on the approval of all their people to get in their booth.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I then was offered a booth in electronics that was 30x10 but the truck is too tall for the garage door openings they have to that portion of the convention center I guess. .

get some cheap used stock tires and wheels at a junk yard...ratchet strap your suspension(lower it)....roll it in...then put your tires back on

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
get some cheap used stock tires and wheels at a junk yard...ratchet strap your suspension(lower it)....roll it in...then put your tires back on

I actually asked about that. We built a few cars that were displayed in electronics before and I remember not having big doors like most of the convention but they are telling me these are around 7ft doors so it wouldn't happen

Works for Monster Trucks.
Its funny you say that, I was crew chief for a monster truck team for awhile so I know all about that life

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
It has been a hassle. SEMA i'm told is completely sold out on space which hasn't happened in a very long time. My truck being a long bed doesn't fit in the standard 20x20 booth for Retrax and Trail Ready, which both wanted the truck. I was offered hall space up stairs but there isn't as much traffic up there so I turned it down. I then was offered a booth in electronics that was 30x10 but the truck is too tall for the garage door openings they have to that portion of the convention center I guess. I got in touch with some friends at Ford and are waiting on the approval of all their people to get in their booth.

Yea thats why LTAA is using my truck as a billboard to get more traffic upstairs where we were last year. SEMA is going to shyt though, they have so many new rules and BS this year. And rumor has it next year prices are going up to $75 early entry and $225 at the show. Which is nuts. This year they arent giving away any of the passes to access your truck the day before or after hours (which is the only time we really had to clean and prep the truck everyday) and supposedly SEMA has given EPA the auth to hand out fines for trucks without DPFs

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
1376621_10202345455460930_494734157_n.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
How did you get the sponsor names to show through the wrap? Super thick decals?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Yea thats why LTAA is using my truck as a billboard to get more traffic upstairs where we were last year. SEMA is going to shyt though, they have so many new rules and BS this year. And rumor has it next year prices are going up to $75 early entry and $225 at the show. Which is nuts. This year they arent giving away any of the passes to access your truck the day before or after hours (which is the only time we really had to clean and prep the truck everyday) and supposedly SEMA has given EPA the auth to hand out fines for trucks without DPFs

How are they going to give out fines for no DPFs? Can't you just say it's an off-road truck? Curious how that works.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
You would have to tow it to and from SEMA tho.

Armem I thought I was going to hate the green but I actually like it. The color is duller than what I thought it would be but in a good way. Lookin good!

Latest posts

Members online