OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Cool deal! Anyone know a cheap place to be able to find AR-15 replica's that don't look like it belongs in a 4year old's hands? And also some 1911 reps. Preferable in aluminum? Because we want to mount them in the rocker pods and have them open kinda like the one in the pics below. Because we're not allowed to bring in firearms into the show the SEMA rep we were tossing the idea around with kinda flipped when we said they're gonna be actual firearms, but obviously unloaded. But they said must be a fake or replica gun. But all the guns we've seen have been plastic crap.

truck_apl.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
replica means non-useable, for all intents and purposes.

take the guts out of it, and bring it.

if you remove the slide, and maybe the trigger itself, along with all associated parts, i cannot see their being any problem. they would be able to look inside the entire thing through the breach, and see its just a empty shell with nothing in it.

but you would keep your realistic appearance.

thats all a replica is going to be anyways.

or call these guys. http://www.armalite.com/

they got racks of these things on the wall, im sure they could gut for you, to make what your wanting.

Last edited:

Sprman

Reaction score
Looks great and an awesome theme. Only thing i would change would be the reference to seal team 6. Not saying that it shouldn't be in there somewhere, but just to reference it only when there are a bunch of other teams that have given their life for the war. Maybe a US Navy Seal theme with seal team 6 painted somewhere on the truck. But either way, great idea!

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Looks great and an awesome theme. Only thing i would change would be the reference to seal team 6. Not saying that it shouldn't be in there somewhere, but just to reference it only when there are a bunch of other teams that have given their life for the war. Maybe a US Navy Seal theme with seal team 6 painted somewhere on the truck. But either way, great idea!

Yes, but what you cannot clearly see in the rendering is all the seal team #'s which will be along side the bottom of both doors on either side. Also on the rear doors will be then name of each seal team member that was killed in service. We're primarily paying tribute to seal team 6. But at the same time we are not forgetting every seal team member that gave up their lives for you and I.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
polaris-defense-mrzr.jpg

Think I found whats gonna really look best on the back of the rig!

Though I enjoy your enthusiasm....you need a better idea of what it will look like...because so far your "professional renderer" of your current truck pic is a bit off...IE tiny 50cc quad, and those tires WILL eat those fenders...etc,etc,etc

I'm not a renderer, I can barely use MS Paint....but I'm good with measurements....and mine is damn near scale size of what it will look like

.....with a 2 seater.

notice how I had to extend your pics rear border and top border, just to get it to fit...

dd2117c3.jpg

....and if you were thinking about putting a 4 seater back there....you may want to reconsider.....and buy a trailer...

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
While I agree with you Tank in that it isnt going to fit very well, your scaling is off. The real truck in your pic is a short bed and the truck they are building is a long bed. I still think your on the right track though that something smaller may fit better.

imelmo

Reaction score
DAMN...I was more accurate than I thought of how it would look...LOL

aff9faa4.jpg

Looks like a long bed with the tailgate down or a tailgate extender with a cover would handle that just fine, since that's a short bed in your picture and they're using a long bed. AN extender with a cover for it to sit on would probably be about another 3 feet.

Rene G

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my truck with a RZR S on the back, I have a long box. I'm not sure on the length of the RZRM, but I know that the "XP" is longer than the "S"
32630bc6-e54c-e444.jpg

Latest posts

Members online