OUR SEMA BUILD THIS YEAR

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my truck with a RZR S on the back, I have a long box. I'm not sure on the length of the RZRM, but I know that the "XP" is longer than the "S"
32630bc6-e54c-e444.jpg

I really like the way that sits! Is that rack/ramp something you built or bought?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
What if you had the front wheels on the roof? Feel like that be kinda cool lookin

Sprman

Reaction score
Yes, but what you cannot clearly see in the rendering is all the seal team #'s which will be along side the bottom of both doors on either side. Also on the rear doors will be then name of each seal team member that was killed in service. We're primarily paying tribute to seal team 6. But at the same time we are not forgetting every seal team member that gave up their lives for you and I.

Sweet. Figured the details weren't clearly seen in the rendering. Be cool to see when finished.

On a side note, just finished reading "American Sniper" and "Lone Survivor". Both written by ex-seals and both excellent reads.

4duggan

Reaction score
Sweet. Figured the details weren't clearly seen in the rendering. Be cool to see when finished.

On a side note, just finished reading "American Sniper" and "Lone Survivor". Both written by ex-seals and both excellent reads.

Working on getting those next along with "Code word Geronimo", just got done "Act of Valor" , should have read it before seeing the movie. Awesome book.

Sorry for the SeaL related derail...

Last edited:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I don't think you can fit it inside the bed man... I know ours won't fit in mine, not even close

Rene G

Reaction score
I know they can fit. An "S" will just squeeze in the box. I'll see if I can get some pictures.

Rene G

Reaction score
I found a couple pictures. The first two are of the same truck, I dug them up on another forum for ya!
32630bc6-2c17-1d90.jpg
32630bc6-2c25-6db0.jpg
32630bc6-2c35-5855.jpg

The white F-350 has a "S" in it. They're 60" wide.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Thanks Rene, Now to see if the MRZR is the same width. If polaris does end up lending us one (I wish I could say giving us one) Maybe we can have the front tires up on the rack and that'll give it enough space to clear the rear tires inside the bed?

Latest posts

Members online