P!P v8 3-4 Released!

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Yeah I've had level 4 on my truck for about a week now. So far seems great. Best by far, no weird shift flare, early lock up, no vgt at idle. I love it so far.

I pulled a trailer from Texas to Cali last week on it. But I'll let y'all know what I get for mileage on my way back in a few days

jwalk09

Reaction score
Email pip for updates. Just got them today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk09

Reaction score
Just fyi I was told through email that the updated level 4 put down 567 on an unloaded dyno

Notneb

Reaction score
Just fyi I was told through email that the updated level 4 put down 567 on an unloaded dyno

David said they were working on getting the numbers out soon, soooo hopefully this week? I'm more interested in TQ numbers myself...

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I dropped the email over the weekend. Got the tunes today. Loaded up LVL2 V8 for a short test drive. VERY impressed!! Will do more driving....LOL

jwalk09

Reaction score
I'm assuming the v8.02 level 1-2 I got a couple months back are the same as the ones they just released ?..

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Cruising at 50MPH in 6th, the beauty after the downshift to 5th is to see boost climbing FAST. I noticed the X4 needed a full update so I'll go back to stock, update X4, then load the Lv4.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
It's just the vanes in the turbo closed, creates bp and helps heat and keep heat in the engine. They do it stock, just can't hear it through the d.o.c. d.p.f, and s.c.r filters. It's there for a reason.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
well, I will have to ask for them to put it back. I remote start it after work to get it warmed up, so I can short trip it home and some what get to operating temp

jwalk09

Reaction score
So is it not a good idea to run tunes with the hiss removed?

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
It's just a way to retain heat, I'd say it's just preference. I can't see where long term it would cause an issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.