painting the mirrors and door handles?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
210 shipped isnt too bad out of whack. Looks like it comes ready to paint..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i wouldnt want my cowl made of eurathane. but nice to know the option is out there.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Looks like the SS cowl piece covers the fresh air vent too so that's questionable.

charlie-2

Reaction score
okay so dont have pics yet... :eek: but everything is done. once again did not sand the cowl...... just cleaned primerd and basecoat clear coat. looks smooth as can be. was not wasting time sanding it down. looks like a body panel now. also did my rear bumper, winsheld wipers, and the side vents. along with put my cab lights on but cut a wire right by the plug so i have to re wire the connector.....:flush: must be sleep deprived haha.

benbou00

Reaction score
I did my wiper cowl too when I painted the truck and it came out really good. Looks much better than the faded black that it was.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
my cowl is getting done soon as well as bed rails mirrors and some other small stuff... im sold

derrick36

Reaction score
my cowl is getting done soon as well as bed rails mirrors and some other small stuff... im sold

I thought about doing the bed rails. I just didn't want them to get scratched up if/when I haul anything.

It wouldn't look as good but I was throwing around the idea of color matched bedliner as well.

We'll see...

charlie-2

Reaction score
some quick pics for now till tommarow. not bes quality pics. everything is done till i repaint the whole truck this summer. now the outside is done moving on to the motor......:rockon: more pics tommarow that are better quality and not in my gagrage!
011-3.jpg

012-5.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

023-3.jpg

022-5.jpg

021-3.jpg

025-4.jpg

030-6.jpg

031-5.jpg

024-4.jpg

027-5.jpg

024-4.jpg

charlie-2

Reaction score
Thanks! Ill get some good pics tommarow And I have forgot about your pm I'm getting the codes of of everything I use for you.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I thought about doing the bed rails. I just didn't want them to get scratched up if/when I haul anything.

It wouldn't look as good but I was throwing around the idea of color matched bedliner as well.

We'll see...

my truck doesnt haul anything but a tow strap to get me home LOL

Im loving the cowl

charlie-2

Reaction score
yeah i just skated painting eeverything in the cold weather we have now, when the truck gets re painted everything will look so much better. along with adding my rims im getting 22 diamo on 305 nitto 420s i think itll look good.

the cowl was a good idea. the bed rails im leaving beacuse the back bumper bar step is the black plastic along with the some of the mirrors and the front bumper pices so i think it all matches with bits of the black everywhere.

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
The mirrors on my truck are painted but I'm retarded & dont know how to post a picture!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
charlie- you painted the badges but the not the vents????

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks great, I am sold on the cowl too. Probably have a buddy do my mirrors when he finishes up the tailgate.. Dustin, I will probably use those stickers and clear over them. They are so close you can't tell.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks great, I am sold on the cowl too. Probably have a buddy do my mirrors when he finishes up the tailgate.. Dustin, I will probably use those stickers and clear over them. They are so close you can't tell.

i thought about doing that exact thing but i figured with my luck, and our timeline something would have happened.

Latest posts

Members online