Palmettostroke coming in hot from the org

palmettostroke

Reaction score
sdDIG5K.gif

D4431C79-D527-420E-A7BC-9D6172111EA4_zpsws22012w.png

tumblr_naoxubbAJW1t229ato1_500.gif

got the ban hammer on the org so im looking far a new home. This place looks like a lot of fun. Im from Upstate SC and looking forward to joining the mix around here.

JMart

Reaction score
Welcome.

You can get away with a little more around here than on the morg.

palmettostroke

Reaction score
Welcome.

You can get away with a little more around here than on the morg.

Yeah one mod really had it out for me. This asshole makes a post about no body helping him with his problem and bashing the forum when clearly people were trying to help him so i posted this.

=========================================================
what we should do to op

full-metal-jacket-private-pile-o.gif

What op should do to himself

tumblr_lzk680ieIf1qkeepto1_500.gif

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Yeah one mod really had it out for me. This asshole makes a post about no body helping him with his problem and bashing the forum when clearly people were trying to help him so i posted this.

=========================================================
what we should do to op

full-metal-jacket-private-pile-o.gif

What op should do to himself

tumblr_lzk680ieIf1qkeepto1_500.gif
That chit is hilarious. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

palmettostroke

Reaction score
Bring your rambunctious over here. It's more welcome i think. Didn't see that post, assume it's taken down by now

yes it was and i was given a week off to think about it. So i made a fake account and went in and gave the mod sh1t for not keeping up with the thread. These mods over there are so concerned and ****** posts all the time. The other day i had 4 posts ******d in one thread not because it was against their rules but because i "derailed the thread"

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
That place is a joke.
There's no new info/builds going on.

And the "new" wave of mods are power hungry Dbags who think they are all powerful.

palmettostroke

Reaction score
Are you trying to get banned from every forum?

No. Was not trying to get bant at the org. They have tracked down 3 of my 5 handles but are yet to locate 2 of them. I must have done a hell of a job on a guy on PSN and most of the mods on the org since they are still talking bout me. Guess you could say I'm living rent free in there heads.

Since I know the org is reading this I want to say that I really like Heavy and anything I say about that place he is excluded from. He is funny and a good mod.

Snake

Reaction score
No. Was not trying to get bant at the org. They have tracked down 3 of my 5 handles but are yet to locate 2 of them. I must have done a hell of a job on a guy on PSN and most of the mods on the org since they are still talking bout me. Guess you could say I'm living rent free in there heads.

Since I know the org is reading this I want to say that I really like Heavy and anything I say about that place he is excluded from. He is funny and a good mod.

You won't last long here. Just sayin'

Members online

No members online now.