Picked up a 17

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Love the truck and the red! Curious as to why no wrapped edges or custom work on the film and just precut patterns? Film guys would notice the front edges being exposed, just curious I guess is all, my film guys get to redo work they forget to wrap the edges on ;)

Jmuck

Reaction score
Love the truck and the red! Curious as to why no wrapped edges or custom work on the film and just precut patterns? Film guys would notice the front edges being exposed, just curious I guess is all, my film guys get to redo work they forget to wrap the edges on ;)

Time constraints. Normally h/lights etc come out to wrap all edges but we had a very limited window to get it in between customer jobs. I just wanted to get some protection on it for the time being.

Kind

Reaction score
Truck looks real nice!

Now you got me wondering if I should level my '17 up or down. I was set on down lol.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Truck looks good man! I still can't get over the front end. Still looks too f-150ish to me. Maybe it will grow on me.

Jmuck

Reaction score
Got the fender emblems back from paint. I just mocked them up, I'll clean up the edges and glue them up tomorrow.

712300F0-58C7-499E-8EAF-D1CD794B32D8_zpshafol3lz.jpg

BK39

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy the mirror caps, ford house?

highdrum

Reaction score
Jmuck, beautiful work on both trucks! I just ordered a 17 yesterday and have an 8-10 week wait. What is the offset on the factory wheels, believe yours are 20x8 or 18x8. There's not much room inside the fender well anymore before the wheel is protruding from the body line as on previous models. I'd like to keep tucked as much as possible as I am offroad a lot and want my paint to stay nice, will be wrapping rockers as well. Once again, great work!

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've been telling myself with PTM side badges, PTM bumpers, PTM Ford Emblems and some PTM headlights I might actually be able to wrap my head around getting a 17. The pics of this truck are convincing me more and more of this. Just need tuning to become available and I think ill end up with a 17' 350 KR.

Great looking truck OP. :toast:

Jmuck

Reaction score
I've been telling myself with PTM side badges, PTM bumpers, PTM Ford Emblems and some PTM headlights I might actually be able to wrap my head around getting a 17. The pics of this truck are convincing me more and more of this. Just need tuning to become available and I think ill end up with a 17' 350 KR.

Great looking truck OP. :toast:

Same here, I was perfectly content with my 16 until I built the grey truck I posted. These bumpers will be left alone since I plan on adding Fab fours or Body Guards next year.

Latest posts

Members online