Powerstroke214's build thread

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Nooo delivery charge I know a guy he'll bring it to me. I don't have the money now. Maybe end of this year. Keep depreciating... Oops I mean driving it until then I may take it then :) always need a reason to travel.

Lol once it gets studs, I'm keeping it, unless someone really wants it. Go get your 6.7 to 150k mi and I'll swap you, plus $30 and a high five lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and put the 4" blocks, fender flares back on, and delete it.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Oh, and put the 4" blocks, fender flares back on, and delete it.

Uhh no flares. And no blocks!!! And a leveling kit on it I'll throw the rest in the bed by Christmas it should have over 100k on it:morons: make it 28k with that high five!

P.s. It's deleted a**hole!!!

1edad429c9164bccf46ec4dfcbc06e0a_zpsdef0b202.jpg

See!!! That's 5" from the down pipe back!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Uhh no flares. And no blocks!!! And a leveling kit on it I'll throw the rest in the bed by Christmas it should have over 100k on it:morons: make it 28k with that high five!

Didn't realize you finally deleted it.

28k, with a 20k refund :D lol

dsberman94

Reaction score

needs a 5-8 inch tip.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea I grew a set Steve hooked me up with a EGR delete EGT thingy... I need motivation. Also I have a modified DD solenoid if you would like it. Pay shipping it's yours.

12stroker

Reaction score
Well I start my new job in 2 weeks so I bet you I will hit 100k next year LOL. I currently only have 17K on it right now. But I should have a elite single on mine before then as well as other parts but buying a house might be slowing me down on wanting to mod my truck.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Well I start my new job in 2 weeks so I bet you I will hit 100k next year LOL. I currently only have 17K on it right now. But I should have a elite single on mine before then as well as other parts but buying a house might be slowing me down on wanting to mod my truck.

So you're saying it'll be perfect? That's what I heard.

Yea, don't you hate not being able to waste-spend money on your truck like you want!? And not having the money lol.

johnp115

Reaction score
I paid too much for a 07 6.0 with 132k miles that surprised me with cracked heads, bad fan clutch, bad alternator, and now I think the transmission is living on borrowed time.

Pity party, my place, 8 o'clock

Wish i got mine on the market earlier so you wouldn't have been in that situation. Thats pretty messed up of someone to sell something like that.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wish i got mine on the market earlier so you wouldn't have been in that situation. Thats pretty messed up of someone to sell something like that.

Yea me n u both. He tried to get me to commit fraud on a warranty company to "fix" it

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Yeah I know lol I have money to do traction bars and possibly turbo. But that will now be a down payment on a house.

Lol I wish I had the money…and the little I do have has to be saved for school(well some of it)

Yea me n u both. He tried to get me to commit fraud on a warranty company to "fix" it

Still pretty crazy what happened, and stuff like that I'd why people are apprehensive of buying from a dealer who doesn't have a warranty, like where I work. Just glad my boss isn't a dik like your guy was…

Hey, at least your truck looks tits…lol

RedRice589

Reaction score
5-8 in tip.... Pfft I was thinking 5 inch tip. I have a 5-6 inch tip but I'm too lazy to do anything with it. I have to wack 6 inches off the pipe to get it to look good. Might do it that way then pull the axle back off and dump it over the axle idk...

Latest posts

Members online