Project 1994 F250 Daily Driver

DanicaPatricide

Reaction score
So I picked up a 1994.5 :icon_ford: F250 7.3 DIT. it was a fleet truck for my dad's company. It is a 5 speed, 4x4, regular cab truck, and I absolutely love it. It's suprisingly solid for a 297,000 mile truck, with two tiny spots of through rust and a minimal amount of surface rust. :doh: But, I have been averaging about 23 mpgs when I keep my foot outta it. it's got 4:10's, which is great if ever haul my grampa's tractor or hay around. (it's gotta Class 3 reciever and I'm thinking about a B&W gooseneck) The interior is in need of a thorough cleaning and some new pieces. my plan: Debadge, clean, repaint, rebuild ZF-5 (shot 2nd gear synchro) rhinoline interior, new seat, and when $$ permits, intake, 4" straight dumps, chip, sticks, Southbend, and a T500 HPOP along with some supporting mods and maybe a chip. We'll see what time brings. :D

I paid $1300 dollars for this truck, too! All within a teenager's budget :thumb:
:icon_ford:

When I brought her home:
5-29-12064.jpg

Ididitforthehotdogs049.jpg

As she sits:
dieselgasm079.jpg

dieselgasm081.jpg

dieselgasm082.jpg

dieselgasm084.jpg

Interior:
dieselgasm086.jpg

dieselgasm089.jpg

dieselgasm091.jpg

dieselgasm088.jpg

dieselgasm094.jpg

bleh009.jpg

Bed:
dieselgasm085.jpg

bleh014.jpg

Dad got cute taking off the decals... :tard:
dieselgasm007.jpg

and what I drove the day before I bought her, just cause we had time and diesel to burn :D
dieselgasm006.jpg

Tell me what you think and what I should do!

I'll be asking alotta questions, so brace yourselves! :D
Thanks for reading. and thanks in advance!

DanicaPatricide

Reaction score
I'd kill to have your truck, I hate regular cabs, not enough room for my tools and stuff, and I'd love to have a taller truck. but mine's great for now.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I'd kill to have your truck, I hate regular cabs, not enough room for my tools and stuff, and I'd love to have a taller truck. but mine's great for now.

hell ya! you can't beat an obs regular cab. i managed to trade for this truck. pontoon boat that never gets used for an obs that needs some work, im down LOL. if you have any questions feel free to ask me and i can try to help!

Latest posts

Members online