Project Wheels Up

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You just reminded me matt. That is a rule isn't it? Yeah I'll just have to move the body back a bit. Hmm.... I'll figure something out.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
depends on what class. superstreet cant have a modified firewall. super diesel can and prostreet can but there are more rules involved when it is modified.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
The white truck is getting a fresh rebuilt engine and trans. I'm probably going to go pretty well stock. Maybe some 250/100's and an s471. Nothing too exciting. Then I'll toss some billet parts at the trans and a fresh rebuild. Nothing much. Maybe 500hp.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
The white truck is getting a fresh rebuilt engine and trans. I'm probably going to go pretty well stock. Maybe some 250/100's and an s471. Nothing too exciting. Then I'll toss some billet parts at the trans and a fresh rebuild. Nothing much. Maybe 500hp.

willing to sell it with no motor and no trans?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Dafuq? Hell no. That truck isn't going anywhere ever. Every single part on that truck is mint. It isn't like these old farm trucks with a blown motor. The only thing on that truck that isn't new is the interior. Even that will probably be done when I put it back together.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Just ordered my new calipers, drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads, wheel bearings, calipers, corbeau forza seat, 5 point harness, seat track, primer, silver base paint, candy cobalt blue paint, crystal clear top coat, black frame undercoating, and 10 point roll cage kit.

I still have to order the fiberglass front fenders, fiberglass doors, and pcs controller.

Holy **** is that a lot of money. Sponsorship anyone? LOL

Today and tomorrow I'll be trying to get the cab and bed mounted and the chassis and cab blasted for paint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.