PSA Front
psafront.png

Put your screen name on the nade
fatsixfront.png

Screen name on star logo.
fatsixfront1.png

Back
quiksilver-goodwin-black-back.png

Sponsors on the sleeves would be sweet. A star on each side of the hood would look neat, like a helmet.

Last edited:

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I would be down for one as long as it doesn't have grenades or guns on it. I would imagine the more you add to the hoody the more the price is going to do up.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I would really like one that has the grenade thing on the front, and then the back looks like the truck stickers that have already been made. I would get one for both me and my girl for sure!

fatsix

Reaction score
No guns or grenades? Sounds like you need a PSN sweatshirt.... Give me an idea other than just words or letters.

psappropfront.png

nogunsback.png

Last edited:

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
PSA Front
psafront.png

Sponsors on the sleeves would be sweet. A star on each side of the hood would look neat, like a helmet.

This front, with the emblem that is in the top left of the screen on the back really big and I would be all over it! I think a lot of the guys on here like me, prefer clean brandage that is too the point, I like your other designs but there is too much going on with them for me.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
another back..

psagoldback.png

I think this hoodie looks best but I think ya should replace the rifles with a set of injectors, and also change the yellow to blue to resemble the blue oval and then I think you should put the property of Powerstroke Army on the front. just my 2 cents worth. either way i would be down for one or 2

Dslfumes

Reaction score
How about olive drab with black lettering, and like someone else said, use the current sticker decal design. Just plain and simple, not a F'd up "tap out" overdone douchbaggery.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Putting too much $#!t all over it would make it resemble the back glass of a cumminGs, show a little class, less is more.

skew12

Reaction score
The bcd looks better with "PSA" instead of "powerstrokearmy.com"

skew12

Reaction score

I think this hoodie looks best but I think ya should replace the rifles with a set of injectors, and also change the yellow to blue to resemble the blue oval and then I think you should put the property of Powerstroke Army on the front. just my 2 cents worth. either way i would be down for one or 2

Those riffles do need to be cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online