PSA Hoodies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsix

Reaction score
do the PSA above the star once and I would still go with blue or green but thats just me cause I hate the color yellow

I used yellow because that's the army logo. Black and blue look like a bruise. I would go all white first.

Reaction score
Back
quiksilver-goodwin-black-back.png

This is sweet! Maybe have the gun or injectors whatever you decide, but have the american flag colors in the guns or injectors??? And on the front have it simple with Just
PowerStrokeArmy.com

Either way Im buying a couple hoodies!

Last edited:

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
I used yellow because that's the army logo. Black and blue look like a bruise. I would go all white first.

Like I said it was just my 2 cents worth I was just throwing other ideas out there for ya, but what if you allowed for different colors of the outlines for ones to choose from. It's up to you but just throwing ideas around.

fatsix

Reaction score
Like I said it was just my 2 cents worth I was just throwing other ideas out there for ya, but what if you allowed for different colors of the outlines for ones to choose from. It's up to you but just throwing ideas around.
I think once you get over two colors its starts getting expensive, along with more detail. The more screens they have to make for each color type of deal.....

fatsix

Reaction score
I think once you get over two colors its starts getting expensive, along with more detail. The more screens they have to make for each color type of deal.....

I'm not making the sweatshirts. I'm just offering up my suggestions and mediocre paintbrush skills in order to try to narrow something down. If we don't we will end up with a shirt looking like the other site, just with an A at the end, and I feel that is unacceptable.

We clearly have two different groups here.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I can only go buy what people are suggesting.

1.Gernade
2.Guns
3.No guns, No grenades
4.Less Douchebaggery

I'm still not liking the PSA under the star.

PSA inside of the star?

Or "powerstroke" above the star and "army" below it??

I agree the PSA doesnt look good

fatsix

Reaction score
PSA inside of the star?

Or "powerstroke" above the star and "army" below it??

I agree the PSA doesnt look good

I don't have anything to bend the words around the star, which is killing the design. Plus the site logo is blocky and kinda hinders design.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score

What about a second option a little more subtle. Have the front plaque on the back, and on the front just a little star on the chest with PSA under it or something small like that. On the front it can be on the left, right, or center.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Has anyone even talked about making this work?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I havent read it. 4 pages to much to read about clothing. thanks though

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'd avoid making it just PSA anywhere. To me it needs to be spelled out for advertisement. This is a rare case that I want to advertise.

fatsix

Reaction score
What about a second option a little more subtle. Have the front plaque on the back, and on the front just a little star on the chest with PSA under it or something small like that. On the front it can be on the left, right, or center.

Download the images I posted. Cut... paste.... resize... repost. Group effort! They are also on my Google+ account. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online