Rigid Q Series Fog Light Sale

millermwd

Reaction score
I will also give additional discount for any other Rigid items ordered along with these.

Hey josh love the rig bro heard you have to cut the tow hooks off and make bracket? looking to do the 2 40s but would love to know how you made it work thanks man

Reaction score
Hey josh love the rig bro heard you have to cut the tow hooks off and make bracket? looking to do the 2 40s but would love to know how you made it work thanks man

Yeah there is a lot of cutting involved. You have to cut both tow hooks off. Trim the frame horns. Cut the inner bumper brackets etc etc.

RyanD

Reaction score
Please shoot me one as well. If I can make the price work, I'm in.

WUnderwood

Reaction score
I bought Josh's LED headlights/fog light bulbs and busted a few, called him every day for a week, and sent him text messages. I finally gave up and spent money elsewhere. Buyer beware...

Crack85

Reaction score
I bought Josh's LED headlights/fog light bulbs and busted a few, called him every day for a week, and sent him text messages. I finally gave up and spent money elsewhere. Buyer beware...

What do u mean u busted a few? U wanted him to replace them free of charge or did he not sell u replacements?

WHY NOT

Reaction score

I stripped out one of the adapters by spinning the bulb instead of the the adaptor. I pm'd josh on here telling him what I did on a Friday evening. He had the piece in stock mailed out on a Saturday and I had it on Tuesday.
Sorry that you had a bad experience but Josh has great customer service and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Sent from my I fone 5

WUnderwood

Reaction score
What do u mean u busted a few? U wanted him to replace them free of charge or did he not sell u replacements?

He wouldn't call me back, so I bought new ones from someone else. All I needed was 5 mins of his time. I sent him a video of the bulb spinning in the socket, too

Reaction score
I emailed you and text you back including a video of how the lights should properly work. You broke 3 of the 4 lights by over tightening them, and didn't even come out and say that up front I had to ask. I can't do anything for you in a case like that. One light and some honestly I would be able to help you. 3 lights and telling me that the lights don't work is just proof that nothing I did could have made you happy. Also what business do you think you can call or text at 10pm and et a response? Certainly not mine.

WUnderwood

Reaction score
I called you 3 times on Monday, and once on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I left a voicemail every time I called. Here are the texts, in chronological order:

IMG_4517_zpsb33ea910.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4515_zpsca33746b.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4516_zps32d282a2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4514_zpsd70ab036.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I emailed you and text you back including a video of how the lights should properly work. You broke 3 of the 4 lights by over tightening them, and didn't even come out and say that up front I had to ask. I can't do anything for you in a case like that. One light and some honestly I would be able to help you. 3 lights and telling me that the lights don't work is just proof that nothing I did could have made you happy. Also what business do you think you can call or text at 10pm and et a response? Certainly not mine.

You will be my on call parts guy and you will like it Josh, no excuses

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Can I get some pricing for the q2's for the dogs and for an led headlight kit in a pm please.How well do the LED's work in the headlights?I know they vary depending on the headlight design and on the rams they don't work worth a crap lol.
Thanks man!

Charles

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I bought a set of the led headlight bulbs when Josh first started sending them out. Customer service was awesome not that I needed much of it. I pm'ed him a couple of questions that were answered super fast and shipping was just as fast. But to answer your question, the lights are very bright and very easy to install. Night and day difference over stock bulbs. Any of my future lighting needs will be handled by Josh.

Keith

Reaction score
I bought a set of the led headlight bulbs when Josh first started sending them out. Customer service was awesome not that I needed much of it. I pm'ed him a couple of questions that were answered super fast and shipping was just as fast. But to answer your question, the lights are very bright and very easy to install. Night and day difference over stock bulbs. Any of my future lighting needs will be handled by Josh.

Keith

Thanks Keith

FordPSD64

Reaction score
What is all entailed to install the q series. I work in the oil field and drive down a lot of crappy roads so I really want the brightest ones I can get. Do you sell just the kit to install the lights like you do the duallys and d2? -Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What is all entailed to install the q series. I work in the oil field and drive down a lot of crappy roads so I really want the brightest ones I can get. Do you sell just the kit to install the lights like you do the duallys and d2? -Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Q2 Driving pattern would be your very brightest pattern. Its a pretty simple install. You need to remove the bumper from the truck to access everything.

Once the bumper is removed, remove the stock fog lights, install the Q Series light on the custom bracket kit, then install the whole setup on the bumper. Everything bolts right in the factory holes and all hardware is included. I even include a custom wiring harness just like the D2 Lights that will allow these to plug right into the factory fog light plug and work from your factory headlight switch.

Latest posts

Members online