Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
04afcd9eb5624145e12994d92fe6b325.jpg

I did this in the old raggedy 6.0. I really need to work on the 60"

yeah you're costing yourself almost 2/10's . thats hauling ass though man , congrats .

Reaction score
04afcd9eb5624145e12994d92fe6b325.jpg

I did this in the old raggedy 6.0. I really need to work on the 60"

You know, that's some healthy mph for what your truck weighs. Definitely making power. There honesty isn't that many really fast fords here. Some good running 6.0's in the 7's. Mikes truck and not much else that I saw. I was hoping there would be some in the 6's. I guess we need to change that!

I never saw what Jelich ran though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You know, that's some healthy mph for what your truck weighs. Definitely making power. There honesty isn't that many really fast fords here. Some good running 6.0's in the 7's. Mikes truck and not much else that I saw. I was hoping there would be some in the 6's. I guess we need to change that!

clay stewart went 7.04 @ 101 in his cc 6.4

swinky

Reaction score

Thanks man hopefully me and Randall can chat with you tomorrow. The damn thing only has 190s in it so I'm happy. Your truck looks strong man!

78f100

Reaction score
Well seems every time I leave Florida with my truck it doesn't do well. I changed converters last week to a looser one to help spool the 71. Tested it on the street and it worked gerat, got here and couldn't spool it on the line. I ran 7.74 at 93 was my best time today Smoking like a train.It was faster than that with the 66vgt. Long story short ebp sensor was full of condensation and soot. We cleaned it in the hotel parking lot and she is running strong. I'm gonna spray it tomorrow and intend to get a 6 second slip or bring home a box of parts...wish me luck...LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well seems every time I leave Florida with my truck it doesn't do well. I changed converters last week to a looser one to help spool the 71. Tested it on the street and it worked gerat, got here and couldn't spool it on the line. I ran 7.74 at 93 was my best time today Smoking like a train.It was faster than that with the 66vgt. Long story short ebp sensor was full of condensation and soot. We cleaned it in the hotel parking lot and she is running strong. I'm gonna spray it tomorrow and intend to get a 6 second slip or bring home a box of parts...wish me luck...LOL

good luck buddy, bring it in easy ...

78f100

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, it's disappointing when it does great until I get to a big event. I drive it everyday without issue and it acts up when everyone is watching. I'm gonna start small with the jets.

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, it's disappointing when it does great until I get to a big event. I drive it everyday without issue and it acts up when everyone is watching. I'm gonna start small with the jets.

I ran a pass with two stages and it blew a boot at 300' and nitrous backfired... All good. It's even rolled across the beams at 7.59 at only 80mph which means it was cooking till then.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online