SCT livewire touchscreen

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
You can load up to 10 custom tunes on the new Livewire TS. They are updating the end user software now, so emailed tunes can be loaded. It seems to be working well.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Only issue I see with it is the short list of PID's.

Which will eventually be changed, they have already stated that they are working on the 6.4 specifically.

But I am having a very tough time finding one able to delete the DPF, no one has a real good answer as to when they will be available.

BBottoms

Reaction score
The regular 5015 can still load custom tunes with EGR deletes, you just can't use the on-board SCT tunes without the EGR, correct?

I'm also on board once I know there's an updated PID list. I know SCT claims to be working on it, but that could mean two weeks, two years, or the indefinite 'pending' list. I'd rather wait until the PID list is confirmed before I drop $600 on something that isn't any more functional than what I have (LiveWire and CTS), just more clean and user friendly.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Which will eventually be changed, they have already stated that they are working on the 6.4 specifically.

But I am having a very tough time finding one able to delete the DPF, no one has a real good answer as to when they will be available.

I'm sure they are, just no answer as to when. And the 5015R is a valid PN # but just no inventory as I'm sure you already know.

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
From the rumors we have gotten they are waiting until mid December to release the 5015r.

When did you hear this? The rep at SCT told me Friday that the calibration team was working a few bugs out and that they would be ready by SEMA. But I have also heard 3 other release dates from the guys at SCT that have since come and gone so I am not going to hold my breath.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I purchesed one this week bc my TSX touchscreen bluetooth one died on the way down to Rudys this weekend so I had this overnighted... IDP rewrote my tunes for the new unit and uploaded them for me to save me time... I enjoy this much better the the TSX 8900... I am a 6.0 owner so FICM power is big to me and this one actually has it... The ten tune holding ability is really nice since I run different tunes for every other thing... The parameter changing is a little wierd... u have to single touch to bring up the menu and change config and stuff and whatever pid u wanna change u have to double tap on it... and if ur adjusting the boost range... make sure u put it in psi and not kpa... I was wodnering what the ruck was going on when my stock 6.0 turbo was pegging the 45lb gauge lol... seems really nice... and i enjoy the small box and wiring instead of the huge thing the tsx 8900 had... if anyone has any questions id be happy to answer what I can... Oh an make sure u update it when you get it... Bc u wont be able to do any tuning until u do...

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
So this shold better then the livewire by been able to adjust from kpa to psi by chose.
Thats a plus. 6.4L are gettings lots of goods to spend money on.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
yeah SEMA has also been talked about quit often. Like Vivian said, they generally try to save a big announcement for SEMA. So maybe they will release it there?

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Weve sold a few so far. they look sweet.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Im guessing that was sarascm lol... Its just nicer operation, pids dont jump everywhere like it did on the 8900 with the wireless lag... what was annoying with the 8900 was the damn oil temp was in Celsius lol...

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
I know this thread is ancient but not finding the info I'm after. I looked on SCT website about this and found that the 5015 will hold custom tunes. Just can't figure out if it does dpf/ egr deletes. Thanks for any info

Drjhollar

Reaction score
I have the Livewire 5015 that I bought off EBay and I'm running custom tunes with dpf and egr deleted.

Latest posts

Members online