SDX 2012

87jumpy

Reaction score
I may have an extra room at the econo lodge if someone is interested...

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

young7.3

Reaction score
If anyone wants a room at pear tree inn I have one. Plans changed and i'm staying somewhere else. Just pm me. The hotel is 1 mile away from the fair grounds.

Sent from Prestige Worldwide headquarters!

JD3020

Reaction score
Anybody know if vendors there will have baby or toddler clothes? My nephew is due end of October and i haven't bought him anything yet, so i wanna get him some diesel gear.

wanna_b

Reaction score
Good, I know it'll be honest #s. We've got an 06 dodge twin turbo we just finished and 05 twin turbo Fummins to dyno

JD3020

Reaction score
Grr, had $300 saved up for spending money this weekend. Been waiting on a check from school for around $300 that was extra from my scholarships and grants, and it would've covered what was left of my book fees. Well no check yet, so i had to spend my SDX money on books last week. Guess i'll have to dig into my savings unless my check shows up.

Ridiculous that for 14 credit hours in 5 fairly basic classes, books and supplies are over $600. :cursing:

Johnboy3

Reaction score
We will be rolling in Friday afternoon with the 5'er and staying in the campground. If anyone wants to stop by and enjoy a cold refreshment, please feel free.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
someone grab me an extra sticker where you buy t shirts! I dont want them to be out of em by time I get there!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.