SDX 2012

JD3020

Reaction score
Just rolled in from SDX. Original plan was leave early Friday, be there all day, stay the night and party, and then come home now like we did. Instead we didn't get to TH till 9:30 Friday night. Somehow we got the last open room at the Drury Inn, which this morning i realized Minks truck was directly below our window. LOL Just the way yesterday went i didn't end up meeting anybody from here, although i saw somebody in a PSA shirt walking around. Still overall was a hell of a weekend, and thankfully it was cheaper than i planned.

Plans for next year is to get a bigger group and stay 2 nights out there.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Will also be booking two nights next year. Good turn out though.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Ide say there were 30+ people on board the Beans bus LOL Making rounds blowing smoke and flashing tits around Burlington.

JD3020

Reaction score
We rolled by Burlington around 11ish, thought about stopping in for a bit but instead we just hopped on the highway and went home. Our other truck stopped for a bit but i'm not sure if they went in. Main reason we want rooms for 2 nights is to hang out there till it gets shut down. LOL

Stroker#66

Reaction score
We rolled by Burlington around 11ish, thought about stopping in for a bit but instead we just hopped on the highway and went home. Our other truck stopped for a bit but i'm not sure if they went in. Main reason we want rooms for 2 nights is to hang out there till it gets shut down. LOL

Should of stopped in it was a blast!!

JD3020

Reaction score
Same here, we just rolled back to Candlewood suites and hung out in the parking lot. Awesome weekend!!

In the slow fat lady

Thats what we did Friday night at the Drury Inn. We just hung out in the parking lot talking to some guys till around 2 when we went up to our room. We had 6 guys in a room with 2 twin beds and a recliner. I ended up in a non-reclining computer chair trying to lay my head on the window and my legs propped up on the air conditioner. Sucked ass and i only had 4-5 hours of ****ty sleep.

Should of stopped in it was a blast!!

I was going to but like i said i was in bed after 3, woke up a couple times and was up around 8 when i got a shower and some food. Between all the damn construction, stopping for food and fuel, and trying to save some fuel by doing 70ish on the way home i knew i had a 3-4 hour drive ahead of me so the last thing i shoulda been doing was going to Burlington.

No joke, when i got out of the truck this morning at home i was so exhausted that i felt like i was semi-drunk, and was having some trouble trying to walk in a straight line. No way i coulda stayed any later and not had issues driving home.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I live about 1 hour and 15 minutes away. Drove there friday after work at about 5 pm. Drove home that night at 3 am, went to work Sat. at 6 am. (2 hours sleep.) Got off work at noon saturday and bee lined it straight back to terra haute. Drove back home at 3am. lol Good times.

Dave

Reaction score
Holy **** Beans knows how to party. LOL

Did you see it at Burlington last night? :toast:

Yeah no ****. Mustve been 30 inside the bus and about 6 on top of it in burlington.

Stopped in there and BS'd with some people by Dennys for a few hours.

Watched the cops drop about 30 tear gas canisters in the lot at about 2am after a bunch of idiots started chucking beer bottles at them

Slate

Reaction score
Just rolled in from SDX. Original plan was leave early Friday, be there all day, stay the night and party, and then come home now like we did. Instead we didn't get to TH till 9:30 Friday night. Somehow we got the last open room at the Drury Inn, which this morning i realized Minks truck was directly below our window. LOL Just the way yesterday went i didn't end up meeting anybody from here, although i saw somebody in a PSA shirt walking around. Still overall was a hell of a weekend, and thankfully it was cheaper than i planned.

Plans for next year is to get a bigger group and stay 2 nights out there.

I saw somebody wearing a PSA shirt. He owned the F450 Fummins that he called super hauler.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
I had a blast this year. Great times.

My buddy said he had an awesome time even though he woke up sunday morning looking like this lol

Attachments

• imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 81

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah no ****. Mustve been 30 inside the bus and about 6 on top of it in burlington.

Stopped in there and BS'd with some people by Dennys for a few hours.

Watched the cops drop about 30 tear gas canisters in the lot at about 2am after a bunch of idiots started chucking beer bottles at them

Yeah I managed to get out of there before that happened. I was sober though as was the majority of the people and friends I was with.

Honestly even if I was of age i wouldnt have drank. I had a BLAST sober. To dangerous of a place to get drunk IMO.

Kaleb

Reaction score
We stayed all weekend, got there at like 5am friday morning. this was my first year going and i had a BLAST. we had three trucks out there and had the black dirty in the show and shine that I did all of the airbrushing on. Only bad thing that happened this weekend was someone stole my buddys '10 6.4 Tailgate it is a king ranch step gate and white in color.

Latest posts

Members online