Single turbo updates?

madman1234509

Reaction score
I dont see how it would be comparable. MPD has said before their single 66mm is a good replacement for stock. And I thought Ive seen someones dyno where it was about the same hp as stock. How could you say a compound set up with a 71mm as the large turbo would be comparable to a single 66 on the same engine with the same mods.

nickg3130

Reaction score
I think it's the simplicity of it. The 66 and all the mpd single turbos are able to be taken off the truck in less than 30 minutes if I'm correct? Also egts are way down as well as ebp. And with the slightest fuel upgrade I bet it would be even or have more power than the elite 71mm atmo.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Well 1 truck out of thousands, so I'm gonna also say He isnt going to hit better than 12.6 on stockers

benbou00

Reaction score
I'm thinking about maybe doing the 72 with some 60s or maybe 85s, but I'm still not sure if I'm sold on the driveability part yet.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
backpressure..

But.mosy dont really run.crazy high back.preaaure like they used to.

I think it's the simplicity of it. The 66 and all the mpd single turbos are able to be taken off the truck in less than 30 minutes if I'm correct? Also egts are way down as well as ebp. And with the slightest fuel upgrade I bet it would be even or have more power than the elite 71mm atmo.

simple is cool. Ease of changability is cool as well.

A 66 is hard pressed to.support more than 700 on fuel in most cases but no one has pushed a 2.6 charger on a Ford yet... which I.think.someone should... works fine on dodges.

I'm thinking about maybe doing the 72 with some 60s or maybe 85s, but I'm still not sure if I'm sold on the driveability part yet.

You.really need to drive one for a couple days to see if it's something for you... its not for everyone.

Once tuning comes along it will help alot

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Anyone that live close to us that might be interested, come down and go for a ride and see how you like it

Sent from my Droid Charge

Latest posts

Members online